Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Won't be long now!

UWSkier

Once it pulls away from shore and breaks up, the wave action eats the rest pretty quickly. Might even get the boat in next week if this unseasonable warmth keeps up... not supposed to though... Cry.gif

LVLL20060414133238000D.JPG

We don't have ice but we still haven't been able to get out much. We have had nothing but wind and rain for the months now. There were a couple recent nice days that I was able to get a set in on. I'm used to starting in February not April!!

Just got back from a set...nice to ski w/o a wetsuit again. water temp was an optimistic 78 on the gauge, but was easily low to mid 70's

that ice looks cold!

78°??!!! What body of water is that, Edwin? Man it must be nice to have water that warm this time of year. My H2O is still sub-fifty.

The wind is starting to pick up here this morning, so if I'm going to ski today it has to be soon. My back, quads, and forearms are suggesting a day off, however.

78°??!!! What body of water is that, Edwin? Man it must be nice to have water that warm this time of year. My H2O is still sub-fifty.

The wind is starting to pick up here this morning, so if I'm going to ski today it has to be soon. My back, quads, and forearms are suggesting a day off, however.

The Meramec river...was astounded. Went hoping for 60 degrees, saw people riding wakeboards and tubes all over the place...made me wonder what was up. Hopped in the boat and couldn't believe it. Was warm enough that I swam with the kids for as long as they wanted to stay in. Busy weekend for us but will be back there on Monday.

Last week lake was frozen over still. This week it's clear, with just a little odd bits around the edge...

Muskoka is open for business!!

Water was warm enough to chill the beer to 3 degree celcius!! (buuuurrrr)