Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Ideas needed - Halloween Wakeboarding Costume

SurfgateBob

Title says it all. Links to amazon appreciated :-)

Sometimes living in CA is nice... I gotta admit the weather here does not suck.

Edit: btw I meant something you can wear while boarding...

Edited by SurfgateBob

This will only work once or maybe twice in the water, but take a t-shirt, go to Home Depot and take about 50 or so paint color strips, focus on the ones with hues of gray. Staple them all around the shirt and there you are: 50 Shades of Gray!

I did a ski show as Batman once & bunch of years ago. And a friend Skyskied as Tigger (from Winnie the Pooh).

tiggainer.jpg

Other than Santa, that's about the only costume I've ever done.

Jake6.jpg

Heres another friend as Gene Simmons.

flyin10.jpg

Wring Wraith or something with black flownig robes that would trail behind you (while they dry off!). Maybe a Scream mask. You could make a handle into a grim reaper - 4' or 5' brook handle with the "blade" on one end

Just put on a red wig and some Sanuks. Bam, instand Bob Soven.

Haha. Don't forget the tight shorts.

You could use his "mullet tuxedo" idea too. Can't find an image but a business suit with the back cut off and shorts and a tank sewn in in their place. Business in the front, party in the back.

We just got done with our annual pumpkin run, where we dress up and close out the season with one final run. The big hit was my buddy that wore a sumo suite. I will download some pics tonight and post them up.