Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Beautiful day with a pair of beautiful Enzo 244's

isellacuras

Ya, that Reebox gel pattern is off the hook ! :biggrin:

What you off again today!!! Back to work and stay on topic..........

Dont worry about what I am doing, what about you? Dont you have stick on tiles to sling?

• Like 1

Ya, that Reebox gel pattern is off the hook ! :biggrin:

Dont worry about what I am doing, what about you? Dont you have stick on tiles to sling?

Don't make me take this to PM LaBamba.

As far as I know there was only one Latino on that boat yesterday and he kept trying to swim for the shore. So I dont get the reference.

LaBamba... LaBrandon.

Close but no cigar.

As far as I know there was only one Latino on that boat yesterday and he kept trying to swim for the shore. So I dont get the reference.

You know I am Cuban....Swimming to Shore is what we do....USA, USA....America

Seriously....those are good boats but not the most aesthetically pleasing. Who would buy that purple and black combo....James Brown...or one of those Monster High Dolls my daughter likes

• Like 2

Seriously....those are good boats but not the most aesthetically pleasing. Who would buy that purple and black combo....James Brown...or one of those Monster High Dolls my daughter likes

Someone that REALLY never wants to sell it, especially in 5 years.

• Like 1

Same one who would buy the charcoal and purple metallic 24 MXZ at wizard lake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the purple better than the blue. I wouldn't buy it but it looked better on the water IMO. Wish I could have gotten behind one of them tho. Doubt they woulda wanted my fat hiney in their photo shoot. And yes, now that I think about it, it did say fx44. Guess it's to late to change my thread title. And thanks bobby or whoever said it, but now I don't like it any more since all I can think is reebok.

• Like 1