Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2009 23 lsv or 2012 A22 Vandall

wakesettergreen

Never thought I would have to do this but stuck on a decition on 2 boat choices. I'm a 3 time bu owner and 60k (in canada) is by budget. Choice between a 2009 loaded Malibu 23 lsv with a monsoon and loaded with less then 80 hours and a 2012 A22 Axis Vandall with 70 hours. I have road behind both boats and both work very well for my family's needs and the pros and cons of performance and interior of both equal out for our likes.

My question the the crew is resale, I would like to keep the boat only for a couple years then upgrage into a axis or malibu with surfgate and not sure which one would hold its value better.

thanks in advance!

The Malibu should hold value better as it started off at a higher price and is the Axis is marketed as a value boat (not really OPP). Also the Bu being older will have suffered more depreciation, as such will suffer less over the next couple of years. Good luck

Very pleased with my Axis. Depends if you want conformt or function. I think of my Aixs as a work truck. Go out do work come back hose her down and put it up. I love the snap in carpet and no touch screens. Heck i could spray my head unit with the water hose if I wanted and it would just keep on playing.