Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Bow ballast upgrade question

Big-K

Hi guys and gals, looking into putting a fly high 711, 650 pound "integrated" bow sac into my 2007 vlx. My question is can I hook up two piranha 800 pumps, one to fill and one to empty, without having to swap hoses and so on. I don't mind throwing the pump over the side however don't want to swap the hoses themselves. I was thinking of plumbing the pumps back to the main area of the boat where the 12 volt acc is. There should be more room there for the pumps I think once the bag is full upfront.

Any input whatsoever would be greatly appreciated, I haven't worked with the bow ballasts before. I have the piggy backs in the rear that is all of my experience.

Thanks in advance!

Kirk

I added 6 pumps on 3 switches for an erta 3 bags two in the lockers and one under the seat and it works abosolutely phenomenal don't have to throw a pump over the side and you can fill on the go. If you looking for a fly high 650 bow bag I have one I will sale it to you its black. I have a hard tank in the bow I dont need it.. here is my email it your interested [email protected] I could show you how I did mine..

Eric