Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Installed Fresh Air Exhaust today

L39driver

I have one on my A22 and I have to swim under to put down the wedge, it was worth the trade off to me, if I'm putting the wedge down I'm gonna be in the water anyway

Here's a link to mine

Fresh-Air-Exhaust

http://www.axiswakeboardboats.com/viewtopic.php?t=1644

I'm a little confused. The pics on the FAE site all have the FAE going out and around the Wedge. On yours, the FAE is 'behind' the Wedge. I realize some (not all) the Wedge on the FAE site are Power and yours is floating. It is that the only difference? Or are there different generations out there?

I like the idea that the FAE is closer to the transom, like yours. Less things for people to kick when they're trying to get out of the water.

Edit: Nevermind, I see now that I missed the link for the floating Wedges. Glad I have (or will have) a floating Wedge. If I ever save up the pennies for an FAE...

Edited by Intense
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry I am just now getting back on this message board and saw the post regarding a possible group buy. I will talk with Greg and see if we can get that set up.

We discontinued the black finish this year due to problems we had with paint peeling on a few systems. We may add black again in the future but not till we get long term feedback from the last several batches we had powder coated black (verifying a better and of course more expensive process). We've been very pleased with the brushed stainless finish we currently offer.

There have been NO warranty issues that have occurred as a result of FAE.

Thanks,

Larry

FAE

Edited by Larry Mann