Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Todays the day!

tnsatbhs

I really wanted the Deckadence, but I wasn't willing to give them the money they wanted for it. I didn't do the fancy clamp racks either. This is going to be the LONGEST winter ever!! Are you going to tour the plant while it is being built? I would like to, just not sure I will be able to get away.

Yeah. They were super expensive for the upgrade let alone for an extra pair. Definitely not worth it for me. I'll just deal with the bungees. I hope to get down for a tour during the build as well. My dealer told me if you can't get down there the factory will take build pictures. He said its something they just started doing.

you'll be right around 40mph, which is where I'm at with the 1235 on my 350. I agree with you on the racks, we aren't ordering them. My buddy has them on his tige and they aren't worth it IMO. We order ours right around the 1st of Dec as long as the demo goes well next week

40 sounds good to me. I am looking forward to it! Hopefully your demo goes great and you get one on order. We were going to wait until boat show to order but were able to work out a great deal yesterday with the fall rebates.

Edited by tnsatbhs

I had concerns on fuel economy running the 2315. I doubt I would notice a huge difference, but a difference none the less! I hope the 1235 meets my expectations, but I know I have options if it doesn't!

I had concerns on fuel economy running the 2315. I doubt I would notice a huge difference, but a difference none the less! I hope the 1235 meets my expectations, but I know I have options if it doesn't!

Your getting the ls3 as well right? When you get your boat let me know how the 1235 handles. I'm hoping the fuel economy won't be too bad with the 2315. If it is I'll just swap it with the 1235. That prop should be fine with the extra torque of the ls3.

• 3 months later...
Very nice!! Now you can suffer with the CJAY and I while we wait!!

Haha. Isn't that the truth... Knowing that it's only 50 miles away is going to kill me. It was bad enough when it wasn't even built.

• Like 2