Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Todays the day!

tnsatbhs

We ordered our first boat! 2014 23LSV with LS3, front ballast tank, Plug And Play, Diamond Hull, GPS cruise, Pop-up bow light, Surf Gate, Battery Option 2, 2 Outlet Heater, Power Wedge, WS Snap in carpet, bimini top, mobile device gateway, transom remote, 23LSV Sound pack, 12" Sub, two pair tower speakers with amp, and the tower mirror. I know a lot of people on here like doing the stereo themselves but I did not want to screw with all of this. Looking forward to seeing our boat in person and getting out on it next year! Also, it sounds like the factory will send you build pictures if you are not able to make it down for a tour during your build this year. Exterior is Vapor Blue and Charcoal Metal Flake. Interior is white, moonbeam, vapor blue, and black.

Take REALLY REALLY REALLY good care of her. I may very well be buying that boat used in a few years.

Thanks for all the comments. Like a lot of you have said, now the wait begins.

Take REALLY REALLY REALLY good care of her. I may very well be buying that boat used in a few years.

Haha, we will definitely take care of her really well. Dont know if it will be for sale anytime soon though...

Nice! When is your build date? I haven't heard when mine got scheduled yet! What prop did you go with?

Mine is not scheduled yet either. We went with the torque prop. I want to buy spare prop anyways so I will run it with the 2315 for a while and then determine if I want another 2315 or would be alright with stepping down to the 1235. What prop did you get?

Nice boat and congrats! Did you go for the upgraded board racks?!

Didn't end up going for the upgraded board racks. That is something that we can always do later.

fantastic color choices. I'm excited to see pictures so i cant imagine how you must be feeling. I cant wait to see one of the new 23's on the water..

Edited by jcon44

Thanks for all the comments. Like a lot of you have said, now the wait begins.

Haha, we will definitely take care of her really well. Dont know if it will be for sale anytime soon though...

Mine is not scheduled yet either. We went with the torque prop. I want to buy spare prop anyways so I will run it with the 2315 for a while and then determine if I want another 2315 or would be alright with stepping down to the 1235. What prop did you get?

Didn't end up going for the upgraded board racks. That is something that we can always do later.

Torque prop is the way to go. We demoed a 13 with the LS3 and torque and it was a beast. We planed out with 400pnp, full stock and 14 people int he boat, like it was empty. You lose some top end, but it's worth it

fantastic color choices. I'm excited to see pictures so i cant imagine how you must be feeling. I cant wait to see one of the new 23's on the water..

Not that you are biased to those colors on a boat or anything right?

Well, I went the opposite way. I went with the 1235 and will upgrade to the 2315 if needed.

Yeah, this is where I kind of struggled. I figure I would order with the 2315 since they are a little more expensive to buy than a 1235. If I am happy with the top speed with the 2315 I will likey stay with that. Not looking for anything to crazy, just hoping to be around 41 or 42 mph.

I really wanted the Deckadence, but I wasn't willing to give them the money they wanted for it. I didn't do the fancy clamp racks either. This is going to be the LONGEST winter ever!! Are you going to tour the plant while it is being built? I would like to, just not sure I will be able to get away.

Yeah, this is where I kind of struggled. I figure I would order with the 2315 since they are a little more expensive to buy than a 1235. If I am happy with the top speed with the 2315 I will likey stay with that. Not looking for anything to crazy, just hoping to be around 41 or 42 mph.

you'll be right around 40mph, which is where I'm at with the 1235 on my 350. I agree with you on the racks, we aren't ordering them. My buddy has them on his tige and they aren't worth it IMO. We order ours right around the 1st of Dec as long as the demo goes well next week