Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Napa filter sale

mainekneeboarder

Can anyone provide the filter number for the 350 monsoon? I know it's on here but this kind of fits in with this thread.

Thanks in advance...

I believe it's 1069. I will confirm shortly

From Bakesonline: http://www.bakesonline.com/detail.aspx?ID=784

Oil Filter - Pennzoil PZ3 / PZ52

OEM Oil Filter for Indmar Chevy Engines.

Fits the Indmar LCR, All Indmar Monsoon Engines, All Indmar Hammerhead Engines, Mastercraft LQ9, and all 5.7L chevy engines. Filters threads measure: 13/16 x 16.

Innerchanges with:

• Bullet02.gif PZ3 - According to the 2009 Pennzoil filter application guide the PZ-3 has been replaced by the PZ-52. THE OIL FILTER IS THE SAME PLEASE NOTE THE PART NUMBER CHANGE IN YOUR SERVICE MANUAL
  • Bullet02.gif Napa 1069 & 7099
  • Bullet02.gif Wix 51069
  • Bullet02.gif Fram CPH 30 / PH 30
  • Bullet02.gif AC PF25 & PF454
  • Bullet02.gif Penske PN30
  • Bullet02.gif Purolator L20049
  • Bullet02.gif Castrol CM30
  • Bullet02.gif Motorcraft FL10
  • Bullet02.gif Quaker State QS30
  • Bullet02.gif PZ3 - According to the 2009 Pennzoil filter application guide the PZ-3 has been replaced by the PZ-52. THE OIL FILTER IS THE SAME PLEASE NOTE THE PART NUMBER CHANGE IN YOUR SERVICE MANUAL
Edited by DIE2SURF

When does it start? I don't wanna miss out on in stock filters. It's about 50 minutes one way to the nearest Napa for me.

Sale is 19th-27th, its a good sale, but not sure its worth that drive :biggrin:

Yes Napa filters are Wix, drop the first number (usually 5) from the Wix part number to get the Napa number. 51069 Wix= 1069 Napa