Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2014 Brochure Now Avaliable

Cipro

martinarcher

The new Wakesetter logo bugs me. It looks like it is spelled wrong the way they have it on the side of the boat. I guess I'm just OCD but that would drive me nuts. :dontknow:

• Like 3

The new Wakesetter logo bugs me. It looks like it is spelled wrong the way they have it on the side of the boat. I guess I'm just OCD but that would drive me nuts. :dontknow:

I agree. Marketing design run amok without real people input

The good thing is they are stickers...

ahopkins22LSV

I thought the same thing, until I saw it in person. Much better and it has already grown on my to were I really like it.

I thought the same thing, until I saw it in person. Much better and it has already grown on my to were I really like it.

I have seen it in person. I still think it looks like it is spelled wrong. I like the graphic/font choice. I just wish they had made to two t's more noticeable.

I receivedffbm.jpg my Dom3d numbers in the mail just now, to match the new font..and the "T"....I could have gone with the Vols Power "T" but that might exceed the redneck factor allowed on TMC..

• Like 1

The first thing I would do with a new boat is yank the Wakesetter stickers...

Yep...WakeSetter graphic looks like 'WakeSeater" to me...rhyming with Jeter.

Although it might actually be the name of the boat now....as they are big enough to seat 20+ people and 6 family pets...

I think the majority of this community feels the new graphic was a bad design. That's not good for Malibu. I have seen it in person many times. It feels small and it looks like it is misspelled. Once again, it's just a sticker. The Tribal insignia with the 3d overlay on the older models looks like it took time, and creativity to come up with. Now the big three look like they have the same kind of decals.

Edited by Afun

I receivedffbm.jpg my Dom3d numbers in the mail just now, to match the new font..and the "T"....I could have gone with the Vols Power "T" but that might exceed the redneck factor allowed on TMC..

Those look good....but when I look at it I read 'TN', as you wanted....but Malibu expects people to read that as 'TTN'....and I just can't see it.

Edited by RTS
  • Like 3

I thought the best looking boats were the Ride and Response series...maybe I'm just getting old, but the new graphics are rubbish. The MXZ could be far cleaner in the front, IMHO.