Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Indian Summer in Knoxville, TN

Afun

No. It sucks during the summer but once the kids go to school, it clears out nicely. I still winterize my boat every winter but I have friends with cabincruisers, so we still get to be on the lake year round.

We went out to Lanier a few times this year. I wondered if all the cabin cruiser stayed in the lake year round or if they would stop getting used once it got chilly.

84 degrees and surfing all day. Surfing so much, I have a cramp in my forearm from getting up.

Yet, most of the Marinas have shut down. I don't get it. Could not find gas.

Afun,

Which marinas did you try? Was hoping to get gas at Shanghai this weekend.

Afun,

Which marinas did you try? Was hoping to get gas at Shanghai this weekend.

Shanghai was open according to a group of folks in another boat. They just ran out of pizza that day. I would call the marinas that morning. Shanghai is my favorite marina on the lake. It's just further away from home.

Shanghai was open according to a group of folks in another boat. They just ran out of pizza that day. I would call the marinas that morning. Shanghai is my favorite marina on the lake. It's just further away from home.

Cool. Thanks.