Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Lights on the G3

Arizona247

Hey everyone, I searched and couldn't find what I was looking for, so I apologize if this has been brought up before.

Does anyone have any pictures of their lights on the G3? I have seen where Malibu puts them if you have the stock tower speakers, but I have 4 Rev 10's and I don't know where I should install them.

Thanks...Keith

Here is the perfect setup. I will try to get pics, maybe checkout my boathouse. I can't remember if I took those pics before or after I installed the LED's.

DIYwake.com Raul will ship the LED lights to you for around $35 each (I think that's wat they were). I bought 7 of them. 3 to face forward and 4 to face rear. I also purchased Two 3" clamps from him for the forward facing lamps (around $30each).

Forward:

I made a light bar with a 1ft piece of 1"wide x 1/2" Thick piece of aluminum stock. Attached the two 3" clamps and 3 LED Lights. I mounted this perfectly centered on front Rounded 3" tower tube hanging down under Bimini. Each 3" clamp mounted on each side of the tower docking light. It was relatively simple and works great.

Rear:

I have the Z-5 Bimini Rack. I mounted two LED lights on each side drilling two holes in my Z-5 Bimini Brackets. I also painted these ones black to match tower and brackets.

These lights are super bright. Even in bright daylight, you cannot look at these light directly. They are that bright!!!

• 2 weeks later...