Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Sunset Cruise Pics - Post 'em up

Levi900RR

I think I may have seen you last time we were there up by the coarse off Sebago?

I have never skied that course but I have been over to sebeago so it is certainly possible.

Maybe not you, I was with another boat that morning, they dropped me off on my boat and they stopped to talk to the boat I'm thinking of, it looked alot like yours. maybe it wasn't?

Maybe not you, I was with another boat that morning, they dropped me off on my boat and they stopped to talk to the boat I'm thinking of, it looked alot like yours. maybe it wasn't?

Anything is possible, but I spend the majority of my time on long lake. It's a pretty good trip down the songo river to get to sebeago

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I always seem to be a little late with the camera. This was so much better about 10 minutes before i took the pic, most of the clouds were red.

Img_1008.jpg

Just now, BlknYlwT22 said:

You're allowed to go that fast at night?

Yep, no restrictions.  The lake level is controlled by a dam and I've never seen anything larger than a twig floating in it, and the few people that venture out at night on a regular basis have good nav lights.  We often go out for full moon cruises.  This was just after leaving a restaurant.  We stayed until the moon rose so we would have some light.  It was even better a few minutes before when the moon was lower.  This 4th of July there was no moon and a couple hundred boats leaving a cove after the fireworks.  Amazingly (knock on wood) there have not been any collisions after fireworks - that I know of.

2 minutes ago, minnmarker said:

Yep, no restrictions.  The lake level is controlled by a dam and I've never seen anything larger than a twig floating in it, and the few people that venture out at night on a regular basis have good nav lights.  We often go out for full moon cruises.  This was just after leaving a restaurant.  We stayed until the moon rose so we would have some light.  It was even better a few minutes before when the moon was lower.  This 4th of July there was no moon and a couple hundred boats leaving a cove after the fireworks.  Amazingly (knock on wood) there have not been any collisions after fireworks - that I know of.

I think it would be so fun to surf at nights with some LEDs on the tower and a glow vest or something.