Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Anyone have pics of the Axis T22?

Jdubb16

Finally. Looks a little different than I was expecting but very excited.

I'm going to loudon on Friday to demo (likely just surfing) that very boat. I'll send out a summary afterwards...

• Like 3

Not a bad looking boat. I think it was a good move for the ones who don't like the pickle fork. I am looking forward to seeing some pictures that you can actually see the boat in, not just the lights and smoke. Cool effect though.

I have a hard time getting past the vinyl and general interior looks of the Axis boats. Hell, it is probably nicer vinyl than what is in our boat but it just looks too plain.

I also don't get the relationship with Alpine since they have all but left the Marine Audio game. That's coming from someone that is running Alpine gear in his boat.

My dealer posted on FB that "traditional bow with surfgate under 60k". I'd imagine of course that that starts climbing with a ton of upgrades.

I guess you are talking about one of those 20 foot Unicorns....again

Edited by Afun

My dealer posted on FB that "traditional bow with surfgate under 60k". I'd imagine of course that that starts climbing with a ton of upgrades.

Hard to believe considering it was impossible to get a ride 21 empty under 58 before.

Hard to believe considering it was impossible to get a ride 21 empty under 58 before.

But the ride also had a G3 tower, spinner racks, LCD screen, etc other items that are more costly than some axis equipment. And of course it will depend on options. Your not going to get 2 pair of rev 10s in that price.

I've said it before, they had an A22 at 58k last year at the boat show, so this is very possible

Edited by wakebrdr94

I dig it, great idea with 102" beam width, the traditional bow surprisingly looks great on the Axis... I realize its a "value" boat but I wish they would update interior a bit, it just seems boring/cheap when I look at it, seems like they could add some pop to it to bring it to life.