Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Sign in to follow this  
Jdubb16

Anyone have pics of the Axis T22?

Jdubb16

Just spoke with our dealer and I mentioned the one this we do not like about the Axis boats is the fixed platform and cushion at the bow walk-thru. He said the 2014 T22 will have a standard walk-thru. Has anyone seen the boat or know where I can find some pictures

Thanks,

J-dubb

tnsatbhs

Just spoke with our dealer and I mentioned the one this we do not like about the Axis boats is the fixed platform and cushion at the bow walk-thru. He said the 2014 T22 will have a standard walk-thru. Has anyone seen the boat or know where I can find some pictures

Thanks,

J-dubb

Dont think anyones seen any pics. This boat isn't even released yet. No pics of the new 23lsv were released early so i would be surprised if you see any pics before the official release.

Jdubb16

Does anyone know she. It is to be released, do they have a published schedule for this?

malibu.c.c

never even heard a T22 was coming out … look forward to seeing that !

liljohn

My guess T22. Is traditional bow 22'. IE. The old ride series.

CumminsBu

Hmmmmmm... That's sounds cool.

malibu.c.c

the a22 has the 2005-2008 vlx hull … just with pickle fork…. the t22 would have the 2009-2014 vlx hull..since rumour has it all new vlx in 2015..

the ride 21 is 2005-2008 vlx hull

Edited by malibu.c.c

Chattwake

^^ this is completely wrong. The a22 hull was designed by Adam and is, if similar to any existing hull, closest to the lsv hull.

Jdubb16

Chattwake is correct, the A22 is a LSV bottom with a then newly designed top.

It is crazy how you can find spy photos of cars well before release, but boats are locked down really well. Maybe the car guys want the spy photos. I may be really interested in this as it fits my price point much better than the first option, a LSV

Jdubb

malibu.c.c

at least with axis when you buy a new model ..it will look the same for 4-5 years :) good option ! look forward to seeing the

T22 .

As for the hull i always heard it was the 05-08 vlx. could be wrong …seeing its a 22 foot boot , the extra length i heard

was the pickle fork.

SmoothWaterMan

Regarding the A22 hull, et al. - Next time you guys are at your dealers, look at the Axis hull. While it may have "started" as a LSV on paper, when it came out of the mold it is it's own hull. The chines and how it tapers at the transom is the most easily visible difference. This bottom line is very "rounded" and unlike anything from Malibu's lineup.

Peter

CJAY

Regarding the A22 hull, et al. - Next time you guys are at your dealers, look at the Axis hull. While it may have "started" as a LSV on paper, when it came out of the mold it is it's own hull. The chines and how it tapers at the transom is the most easily visible difference. This bottom line is very "rounded" and unlike anything from Malibu's lineup.

Peter

Except maybe the new LSV, rumor is the chine changes gave the LSV a more axis type wake.

ADDICTED2WAKE

I've seen images and details but was sworn to secrecy and wont provide anything. All I will say is that the images look AWESOME and I'm expecting performance to be very similar to A22 (that is just my expectation, can't confirm). As long as the performance is similar, it will be our next boat.

BrtnDan

I'm fairly confident it will be a 23' boat...?

Jdubb16

Addicted2wake, can you even confirm it will have a walk thru bow. That is a deal breaker for us that would take it off our short list.

rennis

My guess T22. Is traditional bow 22'. IE. The old ride series.

*ding!

CumminsBu

Old? First Gen or Second Gen ride.

BatCity

No pics but, I did get to see one earlier this week. Nice looking boat with nice lines.

BYow

The official release of the boat will be in just a couple of weeks during the National dealer meeting. I'm sure official pics will follow shortly after!

wakesetter8796

Munson ski and marine is unveiling theirs in 3 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wakebrdr94

There's a dealer meeting going on in TX over the next couple days. They're seeing some new stuff now. So a birdie told me.

Edited by wakebrdr94

UpperleftWake

Well, here it is.

1425677_586438414737295_1007098011_n_zps

DatTexasBoy

Boat was at Texas Malibu on Thursday. I just missed it. They were heads out with it. Dang!!!