Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Wakeboarding Teaser / The chick flick

burbanized

I can't believe it is Fall 06, this was hyped thru 05 from DPC. Heidi is steadily waiting for it. Sux as I thought it was just going to be 05 footage. They shoulda dropped the 05 and then just rolled out a "chick flick" series for the next seasons, 1,2,3 - woulda made more in the end and they had 05 footage...Good stuff though, just waiting on the final.

Polock - Dude that avatar is sooooo bad! Are you the one that has that as a profile pic over on WW? Biggrin.gif

Edited by stusumm
Polock - Dude that avatar is sooooo bad! Are you the one that has that as a profile pic over on WW? Biggrin.gif

Nope, I don't have a pic on my WW profile. Plus I can't stomach that pic full size Vomit.gif

It's pretty sad (though mildly amusing) that one of the search tags on that video is 'girls gone wild'

Some 14-year-old boy is going to be sorely disappointed when he finds that one.

"-)