Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

hammock on tower

Moufoo

Never tried a hammock but when my niece was younger we hung a baby swing from the tower spool and with the illusion X you can do it with the bimini up. You talk about a quick way to put a little one to sleep. As soon as you take off the swinging motion sets in and bam out like a light.

I've been thinking about that for a couple of years but haven't tried it as we just got a boat with a tower last fall. It's just got to be possible!

Actually once tried it on a sailboat tied a hammock from the mast to the cable going from the front of the boat to the top of the mast, while underway in somewhat choppy water. I think that it would have been easier to stay on a wild bull, with the boat pitching and rolling.

but ive seen a Stripper pole mounted on the ski pylon on a v-drive

Two questions; what lakes are you going to and can you give me directions?

Never seen a hammock ( ill give it a try ) but ive seen a Stripper pole mounted on the ski pylon on a v-drive ;)

I saw an XTi with a pole put where the table post goes that was tied into a polished TitanIII tower. Lots of strobes and speakers. The flag on top was the dumptruck girl logo.

Never seen a hammock ( ill give it a try ) but ive seen a Stripper pole mounted on the ski pylon on a v-drive ;)

And they say that WE are extreme -