Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Sign in to follow this  
wakebrdr94

NSS DIY

wakebrdr94

Not sure why it double posted, but if a mod could delete one of these

Thanks

liljohn

That guy did an awesome job. Be interesting to see it on a bu.

martinarcher

Not sure why it double posted, but if a mod could delete one of these

Thanks

Done.

martinarcher

That guy knocked it out of the park. I love reading about and seeing talented DIY people at work. :rockon:

Bawshogg

He ain't got nothin on you MA, let's see his automated controls! That's the real genius stuff there.

I mean the guy did an excellent fabrication, but to have that and not a trick control setup like you........dress shoes with gym socks.

Falko

mad-fab-skillz, yo.....

Guy did a great job. I thought it was going to look like a monstrosity when I saw that big block of SS being bolted on, but finished very nice. Kudos to that team...

Ndawg12

He ain't got nothin on you MA, let's see his automated controls! That's the real genius stuff there.

I mean the guy did an excellent fabrication, but to have that and not a trick control setup like you........dress shoes with gym socks.

Not so fast, I haven't seen MA's hit the market yet :whistle: Google could have supplied all that fancy terminology and pics :biggrin:

Nitrousbird

The quality of that DIY NSS install is second to none. Bad a**.

The Plas Deck is very well done as well; I just don't get the overall investment in that boat.

martinarcher

Not so fast, I haven't seen MA's hit the market yet :whistle: Google could have supplied all that fancy terminology and pics :biggrin:

:lol: I hope to change that one soon!

Ndawg12

The difference between regular and goofy at the beginning of the vid was amazing. 800 lbs really cleaned up both sides, impressive work :thumbup:

BlackBluMalibu

Wow!, Best DIY I've seen! Great job!