Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

King of wake on TV today

longbeard

Yea, it is incouraging to see it making its way back to TV. NBC sports showed the one from Ohio a few weeks back. I miss the days on Fuel TV where Alliance had a segment and they showed legit wakeboard movies.

oh my gosh, I think they changed the dates, cause I checked a couple weeks ago and it was supposed to be today.

Also, at the event they said it was supposed to be aired today.

wakedncsu it's not a re run cause now it says it's not coming out until next month :lol:

yeah here's the original dates. but now they've changed on their site..my little sister was recording it for today too I just checked.

2013 King of Wake Television Coverage on NBC Sports

Nautique Wake Games – May 29th – 3:30 PM (ET)

Pro Wakeboard Tour Stop #1 – June 19th – 3:30 PM (ET)

Pro Wakeboard Tour Stop #1 – June 24th – 3:30 PM (ET)

Pro Wakeboard Tour Stop #1 – July 31st – 3:30 PM (ET)

Pro Wakeboard Tour Stop #1 – August 14th – 3:30 PM (ET)

WWA National Championships – August 28th – 3:30 PM (ET)

WWA World Championships – September 18th – 3:30 PM (ET)

Pro Wakeboard Tour Stop #5 – September 25th – 3:30 PM (ET)

My DVR says it's on today. Of course it's been wrong before. We'll see when I get home after work if it's KOW or billiards or poker or something random.

Used to love Fuel pre UFC. It's not as bad as it was for a while (UFC 24/7), but nowhere near what it used to be. Snowboarding, wakeboarding, motocross, skateboarding, Baja racing, etc. are hard to find again.

Oh how I miss the old fuel.....you could catch wakeboarding on the tube everyday if you wanted.

I still have Butter Effect, Push Process, Slick City, and about 10alliance wake episodes still saved on my DVR from the good old Fuel TV days.