Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

22 MXZ with Custom All White Interior...

pennery

Yeah the all white wins hands down over this gem - http://www.wizardlakemarine.com/used-boats/list10/2012-wakesetter-22mxz-wht-red

And who was saying Mastercraft owners did bad with bright green... this guy must have rocked an older vette at one point in his life to pick the white and red combo.

Wow that's been there almost a year!

Yeah the all white wins hands down over this gem - http://www.wizardlakemarine.com/used-boats/list10/2012-wakesetter-22mxz-wht-red

And who was saying Mastercraft owners did bad with bright green... this guy must have rocked an older vette at one point in his life to pick the white and red combo.

LOL, good luck to them getting 70k out of that 2 year old used MXZ.

The all white would not be too bad, but looks like it should be in a V-ride or something less than the Flagship of the brand. The red however would be extremely hot on the feet and wearing a pimp hat in the summer would look ridiculous.

Holy cow! Not a fan of either, for sure not a fan of the red. And I normally really like red in boats. I think with the interiors being so large and there being so much surface area in the 22+ft boats there just needs to be some breaks in the main color. Any one color is just too much in the bigger boats, and honestly I doubt it would look good in the RLx's and RTXi's. There just needs to be some different colors to accent the main and break it up. At least in my opinion...

I have a virtually all white interior but for the bead and some charcoal trim. No troubles keeping it clean and I have little kids. The vinyl and vinyl cleaners r so good now. And never have to worry about the vinyl being too hot.

I can see it getting old relatively quickly, but don't mind it. Its definitely different. I sense most people on here (or at least posting) have relatively conservative or traditional tastes...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free