Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New Skier owner and forum member

P7M89MM

Awesome boat! Looks like it needs no work at all. Love the pimped out windows! Go out and blast some turns behind that thing!

Thanks! Paint came out looking good in the pictures. The lower red section has some oxidation that I'll have to work on. Picked up the trailer guide poles that are in the picture along with a matching shock tube from Bakes. I think I'll throw on the MalibuCrew transom cover and I'm going with the evolution cover. It is just about ready to go - maybe one set next weekend and then time for winterizing already. I've grown up around boats but this is my first. I need to out fit it with the basics, flag, ski rope, dock lines ect.

Great looking boat! You might look in to full sides on the cover, that will help with oxidation on the red/black sides.

Thanks! Will do. It'll be in a garage for winter but outside next summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Nice boat! I love it! Is the boat all original gelcoat or was it painted at one time? I've never seen that exact color scheme before.

All original. As I mentioned above, there's a boat with the same exterior on google images but different interior.

Very nice looking boat and like others love the red/black colour combo

What is the data on the dash below the rhs speedo?

Jump and slalom course times for various speeds. I'm not sure how the jump times work but I think the slalom times should be for entry and exit gates.

Jump and slalom course times for various speeds. I'm not sure how the jump times work but I think the slalom times should be for entry and exit gates.

I believe when pulling for tournaments there are sensors and timers for the elapsed time through the course. Those times would be compared to the actual from the sensor times. Different levels have different speed requirements.

I would also assume something similar for jump to be sure the driver had the right speed for approach and for continuing through the jump sequence.