Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Need help with system

ryangb

Im planning to upgrade my system this off season. I don't know much about stereos, and need some advise on what to go with.

I was thinking on going with this setup...

Tower: http://exileaudio.com/store/index.php/packages/tower-speaker-amplifier/sxt-surf-package-2.html

Cabin/Bass: http://exileaudio.com/store/index.php/packages/cabin-speaker-amplifier/javelin-cabin-package.html

Does anyone have experience with the javelin cabin setup? Any advise or recommendations?

Thanks

I have heard and installed all of that equipment in mine and friends boats, great stuff. Then javelin is a nice amp and a nice addition to the lineup. I've installed it for a friend who ran 4 cabin speakers and 2-12" subs off it, you could run another set of cabins off it if a guy wanted. That new minipoon is nice too, really small amps. I don't think you'll have any dissapointments.

I have that exact setup except mine are XM9's

The new amps are exceptional and will power those components quite well.

The Javeline with inboats and a sub was good for me because I didn't want to add an extra batt and still get a good amp for my sub.

XM 30 will work great with you towers

Can't go wrong with what you have picked out

Good luck.