Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Impeller Part #

If this info is listed already, my apologies as I wasn't able to locate it. I am going to replace my impeller on my 2001 325 hp Monsoon and I can not find the part number for the impeller. I'd like to order one soon.

Also, is there one better impeller than another? Any to stay away from? Thanks

The 2 you should use both work the Johnson and Globe impellers, I use Johnson and others use globe with run dry protection for a more expensive alternative. Johnson is OEM and # is Johnson 09-812B.

Maybe someone will chime in on the Globes # in terms of which works better. Is Chevy or Ford better? They both work, and both have similar life spans. You should replace it before it goes anyway, so I don't think it us a big argument.

Edited by mnhays