Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

my 2013 Damage Pictures show yours

Rmack

This took a big hit this summer, Lots of damage, Put over 138 Hr's, Thankfully only 1 minor scratch, c1b94b73-b233-4b4d-bd9d-1bc5d1c93cae_zps

you win. Thats the worst pic of damage I have seen. Look how its all bent up and empty.

Edited by Rmack
  • Like 3
9916827616_0d64a95b21.jpg

plates 1 by FlickFest, on Flickr

Came out the front on my ski, tumbled and tried to push it through my face. Spent June in the hospital and I am now the lucky owner of numerous titanium plates holding my face together.

More importantly the boat came through the season without a mark on her.

• Like 3

HOLY CRAP!

wow, that seriously scares the poo outta me. Are you healing up well? Sorry to hear about the accident, and (assuming here) about your ruined summer.

edit: I'd probaby sell my boat if that happened to me. And anything else that could hurt me. :(

Edited by rennis

my damage was last year from the storm 7/3 so I was praying 2013 would be better, So far, so good.

535021_4256827705031_494770463_n.jpg

424991_4256828065040_1662610034_n.jpg396689_4256828465050_2081649710_n.jpg483204_4256828945062_1447839175_n.jpg181357_4256829145067_673060138_n.jpg399393_4256816144742_314282028_n.jpg

after posting these Ive decided its not therapeutic.. i think Im gonna throw up.

Some booger eating moron decided to turn in front of me...

It actually looks worse after I pulled the bumper away from the tire so I could drive it...

post-50-0-76255900-1380179515_thumb.jpg

Edited by Faceplant409

So after reading this thread a week ago, I was thinking to myself how fortunate I was to have never hit anything...boy did i jinks myself.

Luckly we were are idle when it happened. Idled back to the house, swapped props and went back out.

F1B5B6A8-D1DF-425D-ABC8-794869D75A0A-504

Damage to the prop was done on orchard lake.

Damage to the gel coat was done on Pentwater lake.

Where's did you hit a sand bar on Orchard? I'm out there once in a while and didn't know there were any sandbars. I know it gets shallow on the north side of the island.

ahopkins22LSV

Was not my fault and don't have a picture of it, but with 1.7 hours on our boat and after an hour of having it we seized the transmission. Thought it was the engine. Had to get it towed back to the launch and took the boat back in. Dealer ordered a new one as soon as they diagnosed it was the tranny and not the engine, ordered a new one and had it in for us by the next weekend. Also gave us a boat to use for the rest of the weekend (it happened on a Friday evening). Wasn't the worst thing in the world looking back on it but man talk about going from the ultimate high to the ultimate low, instantly.

Was not my fault and don't have a picture of it, but with 1.7 hours on our boat and after an hour of having it we seized the transmission. Thought it was the engine. Had to get it towed back to the launch and took the boat back in. Dealer ordered a new one as soon as they diagnosed it was the tranny and not the engine, ordered a new one and had it in for us by the next weekend. Also gave us a boat to use for the rest of the weekend (it happened on a Friday evening). Wasn't the worst thing in the world looking back on it but man talk about going from the ultimate high to the ultimate low, instantly.

Thats to bad! But it also shows that you have a great dealer. :salute:

So after reading this thread a week ago, I was thinking to myself how fortunate I was to have never hit anything...boy did i jinks myself.

Luckly we were are idle when it happened. Idled back to the house, swapped props and went back out.

F1B5B6A8-D1DF-425D-ABC8-794869D75A0A-504

Hummmmm. Exactly what happened on my first day of vacation. Prop looked just like yours in this picture.

Only saving grace was that I was in neutral so I was able to hammer the prop back to use till the next day when I drove 2.5 hrs each way to get a new one. Great start to the vacation......

Sounds like you have an awesome dealer....