Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Chadillac MXZ

chadwick02

• 3 weeks later...

Looks great. One concern would be the heat from black dash locking up I phone till it cools back down? My black I phone setting on my black dash will heat lock in 90 degree sunny weather.

Have not had any heat lock issues yet, and we let it bake in some pretty hot sun this summer. I know its a problem for some, but boating in the northeast it might not be as big a deal as it is for you guys down south.

Iphone 4S. The one pictured is not my phone - its an older one that we're pretty much dedicating to boat use. Of course anyone can use their phone, but its nice to have one in the boat most of the time ready to go.

• 2 weeks later...

hahaha yes thats a great one!

The into to Ludacris "southern hospitality" is also a great one (playing on the iphone in the above picture)

One of the girls made up a playlist with 6 or 8 cadillac themed songs, LOVE IT! I'm sure there are more out there too!

Thanks!!

Chad, it is winter, yes, but that is no reason to not be posting the occasional life vest photo or related topics. I count on this thread for gaining that necessary knowledge. Keep up please.

• 6 months later...