Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Chadillac MXZ

chadwick02

Keep the pics coming. The caddy wheels on the trailer look awesome. One of the best looking pickle forks I have seen so far. I have not been a big fan, but I would be proud to own that boat.

now honestly, whos wives or girlfriend are even on this website. post away!!!!

My wife thinks its some type of gay Eharmony for Malibu owners as the majority of guys i hang out with on the water i met here.

on another note, my wife is looking for a new jacket so i may check this out since it gets such good reviews. what jacket did you go with?

Edited by jcon44

oh for the love of.... Your all boat owners! Tell me you've never seen a woman in a bikini before...

The Jacket is a Ronix muse. We went with a small, and it fits quite a broad range of sizes actually. Its got extra room for the goods up top, and everyone says it fits comfortably and is cut well.

The Ronix Krush board just happens to match the jacket perfectly, and is an absolute blast to ride. I've got 4 or 5 that have all used it, and that board is fantastic for anything from teaching beginners to get up to successfully landing a back roll. The boots are Ronix Halo size medium, and just as positive comments about them as well.
IMG_2425.jpg
Put the two together, and its a great combo.
IMG_9953.jpg
This is the first gear I've bought from ronix - saw it at surf expo in Orando last year and really liked what I saw. So far I'm a believer - great products and good people!
Ok, enough of that hijack. Next post is going to be back on the audio, we need to get this finished up! Amps and amp rack coming soon. Heading to a buddies paint shop later this evening...

"oh for the love of.... Your all boat owners! Tell me you've never seen a woman in a bikini before..."

I have, but it's been a long time since I have seen one on my boat. As soon as someone started calling her Mommy, the bikini turned into a one piece covered by a T-Shirt and shorts. But I do agree, lets get back to spending your money on that boat.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

hands down best posts in a while

Thanks!

See? This website is a great place for techincal knowledge. Worth supporting.

I'm tellin ya, one of the best there is!

I have a hood ornament off my '94 Sedan DeVille if you want it. The trunk emblem is now the hood ornament on my golf cart.

Sweet boat !

Thanks!! That might actually be really sweet. Could attach it to the center of the boat, on the ladder hatch.. Hmmm image searching it now!

oh for the love of.... Your all boat owners! Tell me you've never seen a woman in a bikini before...

Up here in the "great white north", in all my years of riding I have not seen a single woman in a bikini on my boat (other than my wife who comes out by necessity, not for funsies). Women up here don't ride and are not interested in getting out on the boat and "catching some rays". Furthermore that woman was no average woman, it was clear to me that she definitely squats at the gym. If you don't spend much time in the gym women that lift weights are rare, let alone women that squat. Initial indications suggest she can squat heavy :clap:

With all this CTS talk going on, I really wish we could get a shot with my car in front of your boat :) Tell me you have one of these at home that will make the final shot in front of your boat when you're done.

photo_zpsdb12746d.jpg

Edited by wakeboarder3780
  • Like 1

Up here in the "great white north", in all my years of riding I have not seen a single woman in a bikini on my boat (other than my wife who comes out by necessity, not for funsies). Women up here don't ride and are not interested in getting out on the boat and "catching some rays". Furthermore that woman was no average woman, it was clear to me that she definitely squats at the gym. If you don't spend much time in the gym women that lift weights are rare, let alone women that squat. Initial indications suggest she can squat heavy :clap:

With all this CTS talk going on, I really wish we could get a shot with my car in front of your boat :) Tell me you have one of these at home that will make the final shot in front of your boat when you're done.

photo_zpsdb12746d.jpg

Nice car and all, but probably not the perfect tow vehicle for that boat.

photo_zpsdb12746d.jpg

Sweet ride dude!! I'd love to do that some day. I'm sure we can find some chicks to ride in it too...!

I was thinking the polar ice cap.

I think squats creates a bit more of this, dont you think?

Its late, and I'm always slow, but I dont get it...?

Edit - hahaha i get it now. I kept thinking "whos 'Max', and why is she getting all warm and cozy with him???".

I'm sure there are plenty of girls that can squat more than me, I'm perfectly fine with that too... :biggrin:

Edited by chadwick02

How far north is the "great white north" - the Yukon???

WI about as far north as you can be without being labeled "Canada". Chicks don't ride here, period. The water is always "too cold". We just sold our lake front property, I'm moving south where there is actually a riding scene and it will be trivial for me to find wakeboard buddies that actually love to ride. Bonus is that the lakes never freeze down there. While the people who grew up in the south will be putting away their boats in October - March I'll be getting 5 months of no boat traffic riding in because the lakes don't freeze so you can ride year round with a dry suit. Did I mention a lot of state's down south also don't require a third?

Oh man, back on topic, so where's some more pictures of this bad boat :D

WI about as far north as you can be without being labeled "Canada". Chicks don't ride here, period. The water is always "too cold". We just sold our lake front property, I'm moving south where there is actually a riding scene and it will be trivial for me to find wakeboard buddies that actually love to ride. Bonus is that the lakes never freeze down there. While the people who grew up in the south will be putting away their boats in October - March I'll be getting 5 months of no boat traffic riding in because the lakes don't freeze so you can ride year round with a dry suit. Did I mention a lot of state's down south also don't require a third?

You're hanging out with the wrong women...

• Like 3

We just sold our lake front property

I'm moving south

Wish I would have known you pulled the trigger on selling. If it wouldn't work for me my brother is moving to Point after being in IL for 16 years.

Where and when is the move? Wish I could have been a third for ya. Just bad timing in my life for that right now.

How cold will you go? Air and water?

Its hard to find girls who really want to ride here too, they are rare and when we find them we hold on to em! And even then, most are fair weather riders, mid june - august only. A few are die hard, but most, including the one above, are fluffernutters.

okay, BACK on TOPIC

Finished up the amp rack. After chasing different types of Poly/plastic to make the amp rack with, I resorted back to plywood. Its worked great on the ones i've done in the past, a heavy coat of spray paint followed by a heavy coat of bed liner, that thing will be waterproof for the long haul. If theres enough moisture in there to deteriorate coated plywood, my guess is (marine or not) the electronics will be toast long before the plywood.

Amps: hit it hard with exile gear:
- 800.4 for the cabin speakers (4 main cabin speakers on a stereo pair, 2 bow speakers on the other stereo pair).
- harpoon 1K for the tower speakers
- 2500.1 for the sub.
Some like to assemble amp racks in the boat. I'm a big guy, I dont fit well, and like to hide the wires to make it clean. Its a lot of work, but we drill, carpet, mount, and wired everything on a bench, then mounted the entire amp rack assembly in the observers compartment.
Will Get some better finished product pictures in a bit. Still have a bunch of wiring to finish up.
For a guy that lives on a small lake, knows and likes to keep everyone happy, there sure is a lot of firepower in this system. Rarely do I flex my muscles...but when I do, it will be heard loud and, most important to me - clear.
IMG_2168.JPG
13+-+1.jpg
IMG_5220.jpg
IMG_5245.jpg
Edited by chadwick02

That is a nice jacket, but where do the strings go that are in her hand? Or better yet where did they come from?

Strings? Those are probably spares. You know, like you always carry a spare rope or two. But in the final analysis, it probably boils cown to: no strings attached, and that ain't bad.