Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

bad phone call

wheelman

Teenage kids in our neighborhood have been sneaking into garages to steel beer from peoples beer fridges... Not a good idea in Texas. The shiny thing in his hand might only be a silver bullet.

Maybe a cap in their arse or the sting of a .40 cal would make the youngins change hobbies!! Or the sting of 50,000 volts??

Depends on where you are. Some places, under certain circumstances, you can use deadly force to defend property, even against criminal mischief, particulary if its dark out. (although you wouldn't want to kill someone over property)

Killin em is no good.. What ya want is to string em up in the garage/shed/barn/etc..kinda like Pulp Fiction, but no quite soo medieval. After a few days, I bet your catch and release plan would make them consider a new career.

Specially with kids, if the parents are not going to teach them right and wrong, someone has to!

Edited by happypappy

If I was locked in a room with a crazed killer who had an empty gun but I knew where the bullets were, I certainly wouldn't tell him.

So I would resort to lying.

If I was destitute and my family was hungry, I would ask for food.

If I had no success, I would resort to theft.

Just sayin. :whistle:

If I was locked in a room with a crazed killer who had an empty gun but I knew where the bullets were, I certainly wouldn't tell him.

SO you took the carpet liner??

• Like 2

Just sayin what? why would you even post that? so because you " theoretically" failed in life, more like gave up trying you would take from someone else that did not quit. Thieves are the lowest of the low, scum of the earth and any caught should have there hands chopped off. Maybe you should also so you could not type such an ignorant response.

Just sayin :whistle:

I don't Condone either theft or or lying but for God's sake are there really that many people on this site that can honestly say ( no lying) they have never stolen anything, or never told a lie in their life ?

Edit:

I find that statement I hate all thieves and liars, a pretty hard thing for anyone to live up to If they really look hard at how they have lived their own lives. I was simply using my two examples as just that, examples.

Edited by LS-One
  • Like 2

I don't Condone either theft or or lying but for God's sake are there really that many people on this site that can honestly say ( no lying) they have never stolen anything, or never told a lie in their life ?

Does 'time clock theft' count if so....I'm guilty right now lol

Lied? Yes. Stolen anything? Nope....wait does a girls...nevermind lol

• Like 2

Thieves are the lowest of the low, scum of the earth and any caught should have there hands chopped off.

There are countries with laws such as that. Maybe you should move.

I certainly hope if any of your kids or relatives ever do something stupid out of desperation, craziness or just a bad decision there is no one like you around to pop them just so they "learn their lesson".

Even the old west was more tame than you claim to be. The only reason they hanged people for stealing horses was because if you stole someones horse, you could actually lead to their death since that was the only way to get anywhere and be safe. it wasn't because of the value of the horse.

For the few of you Internet tuff guys that want to turn this thread into something else than it was originally posted as I have no desire to carry it on. I was pissed and still am pissed that someone violated my property and stole from me. I'm sure it is a good thing I didn't catch them cause you're right I probably would have done something I would regret later. I'm sure your parents told you if you got nothing good to say don't say anything at all. Maybe one day it will happen to you and you will not be so quick to shoot of your mouth. To all the guys that gave the condolences and help to try and find my stuff I thank you all, you are stand up guys. At the end of the day my boat will be fixed and all will be forgoten, but for you few nay sayers, you know what they say, you can't fix stupid.

• Like 1