Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Left our 'Bu at home and headed to BSR Cable Park (video)

petrie141

Although I usually surf 99.9% of the time, every now and then I have to prove to myself that I can still throw down when strapped in. Yesterday, a friend of mine and myself headed to BSR, so I grabbed the GoPro. The park is GREAT! All obstacles are in easy to get to places and the staff was very friendly. If any of you want to skip the gas bill for the weekend, I would suggest hitting this place up. Here's a short edit of my antics at the park. Yes it's a little shaky... thank you, chesty harness.

• Like 2

Thanks! I agree, it's a nice change of pace. I usually try stuff off a kicker and then bring it home behind the boat. The more cable riding I had, the better I got behind boat as well.

Haha........ Heck yeah. That's awesome man! We don't have any cable parks around here (that I'm aware of), and I never really had any interest in them until I saw this video. Looks like a blast :thumbup:

I'm not sure what happened to the one that was planned for Hood River. I will have to check into that. I haven't heard anything for some time.

The last couple years I had really focused on wakesurfing, but this year a cable park oped about an hour from me. Now I am turning down boat pulls to go wakeskate at the cable. I love riding at the cable so much. Everyone is so pumped on riding and it really motivates for progression, it is just such a fun atmosphere. I also get way more quality ride time than I do behind the boat. And riding cable is less monotonous than the boat. The cable has so much variety. Hitting rails has always been my favorite part about wakeskating and now I can do it all the time without having to build the rails and use an unpredictable winch.