Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2002 wakesetter stearing wheel

pedjavilotic

Guys, any suggestions what can i do to restore colour on steering wheel, material is something like black rubber?Anyone tryed something like this...?My rubber parts looks kinda pale... :Frustrated:

thanks

I've curious on this one too! Or where can I buy a new one?

i've found some wheels, but i would like more to paint this one, original...

I'm selling my stock wheel. It is in great shape. Unless you are painting the metal part of the wheel (and I can't imagine how that part would get worn out) the rest of the wheel painted would be a very bad result.

Mine is a 2002 it had a lot of micro cracks in the rubber "cover" and was pale as you say. I pulled it off and sprayed with several coats of plasti-dip spray. Then took a microfiber rag and some polish to the outside wheel to return the gloss. Turned out great.

Marc