Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Random question - Response TXI

dtm8119

As I look at TXI's for sale (wishful thinking at this point - 5 to 10 year plan i hope :biggrin: ), I see that some have "FACTORY TEAM" just below the windshield, and some do not. Why is this? Are those the Promo boats?

Examples...

http://onlyinboards.com/Details.aspx?ID=39323

http://onlyinboards.com/Details.aspx?ID=39312

I believe you are correct. Those were put on the promo boats.

Correct. Not all promo boats had that though. Would be a good buy. Might have more hours but they will most likely be fully loaded. And hours will be ski hours l.

No idea but I saw this one the other day so thanks for the place to show it. It rivals Dare2goBare's boat for looks.

Silver flake and white pearl flake 30th with a black hull. :love::love:

post-12034-0-61365200-1379022026_thumb.j

Between the 30th boats, the silver anniversary RLXi, the 35th 197, and some of the TT 197s I'll never be able to choose my next one. Lucky for me I can't afford to have to, I guess.

No idea but I saw this one the other day so thanks for the place to show it. It rivals Dare2goBare's boat for looks.

attachicon.giftxi 30th.jpg

Between the 30th boats, the silver anniversary RLXi, the 35th 197, and some of the TT 197s I'll never be able to choose my next one. Lucky for me I can't afford to have to, I guess.

Yea, afraid i am in the same boat as you jk, just glad its paid for and still skis gr8! :rockon:

• 1 month later...

Another item to consider on Promo boats is the tendency for fine tuning for tracking, etc.. Usually that is done by the better drivers or ones that know what is needed to get the boat to track on a rail, be properly balanced for even wake side to side and have an in depth knowledge of the best setup for the model in question.

txi 30th.jpg

I'd have to disagree. Dares boat pops more than that silver IMO. I think it's on a whole nother level.

attachicon.giftxi 30th.jpg

Doesn't that silver flake make it look too much like a bass boat?

Doesn't that silver flake make it look too much like a bass boat?

That was my initial thought, too. But each their own.

I really would love to have a TXI, but a newer used boat is no longer in our cards right now.