Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Justice, finally!

msuwaterski

I like the way you handled this situation. All too often people try to show how tough they are by intimidation or bullying. I try to control my temper and loose more than I win when it comes to self control. I really want to give a positive image for people that have wb boats. I get tired of being throw in the stereo type with people that ruin a good lake. That is one of the things that I really love about this site, most of the members are actually committed to the love of the sport.

• Like 2

I would have been reluctant to call 911 jumping my wake..., but glad to see the desired end state was achieved.

Had probably to worst incident ever last Friday eve.... 4 boats total on the lake, guy with a Rented Bayliner boatload of folks drinking stereo blasting passes at 30+mph within 15ft of my fallen surfer. Only the driver saw him after he passed as I was up on the bow hands up shirt off full Sperry fighting ready.

We had some words, I'll leave it at that.

I'm a 911 operator at our local sheriff station. Never be reluctant to call 911 if something is in progress. All law enforcement would rather have the information and be able to do something about it than have someone not call because they don't have the station's non-emergency number. If you feel that it isn't a true emergency, you can tell them after they answer, and they can either provide you with the non-emergency number, or they can transfer your call to the law enforcement office.

I can't stress enough, always call if you think there is a reason to call.

ironically, I was on the lake last night on my jet ski jumping boat waves. It was so much fun! I was getting about 2-3 inchs of air, doing circles and going fast. Trust me this doesn't get boring at all!

Some dude came up to me and took some pictures, I bet he was just jealous of my sweet ride.

Sucky part was some cop was waiting for me at the launch and gave me a ticket, WTF!

Completely ruined my evening of listening to Kip Winger and downing a 6 pack of Genny Ice while watching John Cena take back the WWE Championship. He was totally robbed when he lost it. I think Vince has it out for him.

Anyway just ironic.

A ticket for what? Whay law did you break? Too close?

ironically, I was on the lake last night on my jet ski jumping boat waves. It was so much fun! I was getting about 2-3 inchs of air, doing circles and going fast. Trust me this doesn't get boring at all!

Some dude came up to me and took some pictures, I bet he was just jealous of my sweet ride.

Sucky part was some cop was waiting for me at the launch and gave me a ticket, WTF!

Completely ruined my evening of listening to Kip Winger and downing a 6 pack of Genny Ice while watching John Cena take back the WWE Championship. He was totally robbed when he lost it. I think Vince has it out for him.

Anyway just ironic.

LMAO, I love sarcasm, but you forgot to mention your mullet, WTH?

LMAO, I love sarcasm, but you forgot to mention your mullet, WTH?

Don't have to mention the Mullet (please capitalize when you refer to my dew)!!!

The Mullet always speaks for itself and it doesn't get much better when it's all wet and curly, the chicks go wild at the bikini bars. Their Loose floppy skin in the abdominal area along with a hot c-section scar will get my 4 stroke kicking, throw in a crappy butterfly tat on the fried eggs and........ BOOM!!!!!!!!

Who's the loser now? :dontknow:

Our lake is a classic with signs clearly saying all boats in an anticlockwise direction but so many tools seem to think going clockwise and cutting you off is acceptable.

My biggest problem with jet ski's is one second they are here, then the're over there, then back here again. A nightmare to work out where they are going whilst protecting those out the back of the boat from getting run over.

My biggest problem with jet ski's is one second they are here, then the're over there, then back here again. A nightmare to sight down on with the water baloon slingshot. They need to stay in a straight line longer to get the lead correct.

Fixed it for ya....