Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

G3 tower on 2010 LSV- how to disconnect from base

Hi Crew

I will be winterizing in a few weeks and as I prepare for this, I will have to disconnect the G3 tower from the base so I can fold it backwards in order to fit ithrough my garage door for winter storage. Can any of you provide a few key points in the steps I will have to go through in order to do this right?

Any insight is appreciated?

Thanks Reggie

You will need to disconnect the shocks first. Then lower it forward. Inside the tower leg is a brass nylock nut. Remove this nut, then you can remove the Allen head bolt and the tower will be free be careful there are a lot of wires you don't want to mess up. This is a two or three man job. Re instaling is definatly a three man job.

Edited by liljohn