Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

My 247 Build Pic's.......

stewart

I can see some very out-of-hand surfing parties in my not so far future. I can't wait to get a seat of the pants feel for the 8.1. (maybe we can race!) Crazy.gif

Joe

You got that right............ Surfing.gif

I'm hoping for 47-48 mph, which should put us at a tie. Unless the water gets real rough....... then the "Lake Limo" should show its true colors :lol:

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stewart

• WakeGirl

• Malibudude

• Greg_S

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks great! Only thing I didn't like about the 247 is the transom. Reminds me too much of a cruise ship. Crazy.gif

One thing we really liked was the stern compartment, the shower is hidden there plus you can store the boot lubes, etc. there as well

I can see some very out-of-hand surfing parties in my not so far future. I can't wait to get a seat of the pants feel for the 8.1. (maybe we can race!) Crazy.gif

Joe

I'm hoping for 47-48 mph, which should put us at a tie. Unless the water gets real rough....... then the "Lake Limo" should show its true colors :lol:

If that big dog will pull as hard as the HH in a boat that is 3' shorter I will be pretty jacked about it.

Joe

Joe

If that big dog will pull as hard as the HH in a boat that is 3' shorter I will be pretty jacked about it.

Joe

I've never been in a BU with a 8.1L, so I don't know what to expect. But whatever it is, I'm sure we'll be stoked Yahoo.gif

I like big butts and I can not lie! I bet you could rent out a room back there and sill store your boot lube.

Joe

Maybe I'll do like LSone did and use live ballast ROFL.gif

I like big butts and I can not lie! I bet you could rent out a room back there and sill store your boot lube.

Joe

Maybe I'll do like LSone did and use live ballast ROFL.gif

Me first! Me first! Me first! ROFL.gif

Stewart,

Seriously great looking boat! I'll be curious about the big block ... we went Hammerhead and I couldn't be happier ... but I gather that you have to compete with the other regulars on board here so had to get the big motor. Tease2.gif

You're going to love your boat! I can't believe how well ours handles. And I came over from the dark side (to the dark side?) from Tige.

Enjoy your new boat!

- John

P.S. - We just picked up 2 pair of the Bullet Component Speaker housings w/Polk speakers. They look awesome! Rumor has it you're the one who actually makes them. Thanks for the great work!

Stewart,

Seriously great looking boat! I'll be curious about the big block ... we went Hammerhead and I couldn't be happier ... but I gather that you have to compete with the other regulars on board here so had to get the big motor. Tease2.gif

You're going to love your boat! I can't believe how well ours handles. And I came over from the dark side (to the dark side?) from Tige.

Enjoy your new boat!

- John

P.S. - We just picked up 2 pair of the Bullet Component Speaker housings w/Polk speakers. They look awesome! Rumor has it you're the one who actually makes them. Thanks for the great work!

Thanks for the kind words..... We have always gone with the upgraded engine package, and this boat was no different. I just couldn't pass it up.

We actually just make the Bullet housings, everything else is done by www.bulletspeakers.com .

I've never been in a BU with a 8.1L, so I don't know what to expect. But whatever it is, I'm sure we'll be stoked Yahoo.gif

Whatever it is, I'll be envious!

Stew,

Sweet color selection, then again I'm biased Biggrin.gif Now you won't have to get a new TV to match. Although I read you were thinking about that too... Crazy.gif

I don't know about a matching TV :lol: or did you mean RV ROFL.gif

The RV is gold/bronze not too much luck matching that........

Thanks everyone for the kind words, we are stoked. I guess the trailer hasn't gotten there from Extreme yet. Once it does, it could be about week before delivery Yahoo.gif

Well I was referring to the truck...since it's white. Just add a some blue Crew graphics and you're good to go. The RV well that's just not going to match, but who cares...it's a hotel on wheels. Shocking.gif

Man, a new motor home, a new boat...we paid too much for those Stainless Cup Holders!!!

Congrats on the new toys!

We are all just jeolous, but trust me, I would whine like a little girl as well if I didn't get to see my boat being built as well.

But, once you get it, you will forget about your frustrations with Malibu. The truth is, with most companies as they get bigger, they get less personal. I have seen it happen to my own company, as much as we have tried to prevent that from happening it just does...

Guess we found our millionaire!

Great looking boat btw

ROFL.gif

Great looking boat Stewart! The color choice is perfect.......but of course I'm a little biased. I hope to get the opportunity to see that one on the water since we are close in location.

I didn't know you made the tower speaker housings. I was just on Jeffmx's boat that had them and was definately sold on getting those. They are the best looking by far and compliment the tower/boat perfectly.

Stewart,

Very nice... Yahoo.gif

Every boat I ever had was blue,white and black,in some combination, and it looks great with the Malibu decals. The white main really looks classy.

I also didn't know you made the bullet cans.

Hope to see you on the Delta soon.

Jeff

I got lucky, the factory sent me some pictures while it was in the detail area Yahoo.gif

Stew - beautiful color scheme.

Honestly, she's a beauty. I can understand now why you wanted those baby pics so bad. :)

Stewart...

Welcome back to the blue boat club ;)

One concern I have is Shannon gave me a funny look when I told her your 247 was almost done...

... then she muttered something about not being married 'yet'.. :unsure:

It is a good lookin boat dude! Congrats

Stewart...

Welcome back to the blue boat club ;)

One concern I have is Shannon gave me a funny look when I told her your 247 was almost done...

... then she muttered something about not being married 'yet'.. :unsure:

It is a good lookin boat dude! Congrats

Well go to tahoe get er' done at the drive thru wedding chapel then put in the order for the 247, problem solved. Biggrin.gif The blue boat club is the best Tongue.gif

Stew- Can't believe I missed this thread (after 4/12 anyway), boat looks amazing. Those colors were my first choice (mid. blue and black/white), but I got over-ruled....came down to black/pink or black/gold and we were not getting a pink boat.

Great work, and I am glad to know you got some production pics, since they dropped the ball with mine after sending me a few of the hull in the early days of production. Sucks to be epxecting and looking forward to them and not get them. CONGRATS...

G-Pac

Got the word the 247 is in transit to the service center Yahoo.gif

Hopefully, the stereo install gets done next week and I can pick it up early Thursday. If not, than it will be the week after........

Yahoo.gifYahoo.gifYahoo.gifYahoo.gifYahoo.gifYahoo.gifYahoo.gif

Dang, and I just spent all that time on my factory tour looking for your boat in the mass of boats ready to ship.

Does your boat go to the service center in Vacaville? If so, I may have seen it traveling on the semi on Hwy 12 near Rio Vista yesterday.

Wow! That's just beautiful. I'm sorry that you had to settle for the 247, but you did okay anyway. Keep saving your pennies and maybe next time you can get a MC.