Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

My 247 Build Pic's.......

stewart

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stewart

• WakeGirl

• Malibudude

• Greg_S

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ah, I see. I've got an email into him & I asked him specifically about the 247 template, we'll see what he says.

Edwin, covercrafts, not Rankin. Cory used to work for Rankin though.

Just checked covercraft out on the web...no tnx. Will go with my local guy

Not sure, I'll ask him for a list of the templates that he has. But let's stop hijacking Stewart's thread. For those of you interested in this group buy, keep a lookout in the group buy section of site, we'll get something posted soon.

Sorry Stew.

Ah, I see. I've got an email into him & I asked him specifically about the 247 template, we'll see what he says.

Edwin, covercrafts, not Rankin. Cory used to work for Rankin though.

Just checked covercraft out on the web...no tnx. Will go with my local guy

His site is covercrafts not covercraft. That said, his site is not live yet.....

Not sure, I'll ask him for a list of the templates that he has. But let's stop hijacking Stewart's thread. For those of you interested in this group buy, keep a lookout in the group buy section of site, we'll get something posted soon.

Sorry Stew.

Thanks Tracie, but anything else I post here will just sound like whining.... :lol:

Sorry about the hijack Stewart. I just read the thread. I don't think you're whining. Anyone that buys as many boats as you ought to be treated as a VIP. If they knew that was important to you, they should have taken care of you. Maybe they'll throw in some kind of bone.

I've seen pics since I was going to photo his boat while touring the factory, but unlike Stewart mine has been pushed back.

p.s. Stewart's boat looks REAL nice!!

The only thing I could post is colorspec, which doesn't do it justice....

I emailed the CS I was dealing with to see if they would get me at least one picture before it leaves the line..... no reply yet.

The only thing I could post is colorspec, which doesn't do it justice....

I emailed the CS I was dealing with to see if they would get me at least one picture before it leaves the line..... no reply yet.

If you tell us what color it is someone might be able to email you a picture of their boat being built, you may never know the difference... :lol:

Sorry, that sucks though.

Sorry Stew.

That's what he gets for all that MC BS Tongue.gif

OK, I'll post at least one pic, since this is all I have............

Let me know if you see this color scheme at the factory :)

post-28-1144784658_thumb.jpg

Edited by stewart

Seriously, gotta go with Michael too. WHAT AREYOU CRYING ABOUT?!!!! You're getting your boat early. You should be holaring, 'YIPPEEEEEEEEE!'

Granted, a little disapointed on the pics and tour visit, but dude, you'll have your ride ALL decked and ready within 30 days or less.

I knew you and Michael would bust my balls on this, but Wakegirl :)

Nobody is crying. Did you see me use the crying emoticon? I used the frustrated and mad emoticon. :lol:

I use to have some juice at the factory. Afterall this is my 4th Malibu. :) Now the current CS manager just pawns me off to a junior CS. He in turn pawns me off to the dealer, who says WTF, Malibu knows better than us. Than I have to make extra calls, like who to get my speakers to at the factory. How does the CS there not know the person who handles this for Malibu's largest dealer? I could go on, but won't.

I just can't believe that my boat had already sprayed, and the CS didn't even know it. We were making plans on get photo's etc. while the boat had already sprayed :lol:

What are friends for? :ballbustingemoticon: :)

This is the bad karma just coming around you know. All that MC talk...

Seriously, gotta go with Michael too. WHAT AREYOU CRYING ABOUT?!!!! You're getting your boat early. You should be holaring, 'YIPPEEEEEEEEE!'

Granted, a little disapointed on the pics and tour visit, but dude, you'll have your ride ALL decked and ready within 30 days or less.

I knew you and Michael would bust my balls on this, but Wakegirl :)

Nobody is crying. Did you see me use the crying emoticon? I used the frustrated and mad emoticon. :lol:

I use to have some juice at the factory. Afterall this is my 4th Malibu. :) Now the current CS manager just pawns me off to a junior CS. He in turn pawns me off to the dealer, who says WTF, Malibu knows better than us. Than I have to make extra calls, like who to get my speakers to at the factory. How does the CS there not know the person who handles this for Malibu's largest dealer? I could go on, but won't.

I just can't believe that my boat had already sprayed, and the CS didn't even know it. We were making plans on get photo's etc. while the boat had already sprayed :lol:

What are friends for? :ballbustingemoticon: :)

This is the bad karma just coming around you know. All that MC talk...

Next time, get everyone going about the MC before you order your boat.

Stewart - Congrats on the new 247! Yahoo.gif We're loving ours ... if this rain would just stop we'd be able to get some hours on her. Glad to hear that the MC rumors were just that ... rumors!

Stewart - Congrats on the new 247! Yahoo.gif We're loving ours ... if this rain would just stop we'd be able to get some hours on her. Glad to hear that the MC rumors were just that ... rumors!

No doubt! I'm hoping the rain will stop the day before delivery :lol:

Hey Stewart, I'll send you my build pics if that will help..... Tease2.gif

The runners's up trophy is in the ladies room..... HaHaHaHa! No boys, you spell goose with two O's :lol:

...Anyone that buys as many boats as you ought to be treated as a VIP. If they knew that was important to you, they should have taken care of you.
That much is true.
Maybe they'll throw in some kind of bone.
Shocking.gif ...oh wait, it's a family site. :lol:
OK, I'll post at least one pic, since this is all I have............Let me know if you see this color scheme at the factory :)
:lol: That's a beautiful X-45 Stew... Crazy.gif ... Yuk.gif

I can't knock Malibu completely, they were able to send me at least on pic of the Acme propellor as it was ready to be installed. I wonder if the 8.1L will be able to pull it? Crazy.gif

post-28-1144807486_thumb.jpg