Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

My 247 Build Pic's.......

stewart

Dang, and I just spent all that time on my factory tour looking for your boat in the mass of boats ready to ship.

Does your boat go to the service center in Vacaville? If so, I may have seen it traveling on the semi on Hwy 12 near Rio Vista yesterday.

It hit the Vacaville service center via semi some time yesterday a.m., and then got picked up at 3:00 and brought back to Bell Aqua. So, chances are you saw it on the road. :)

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stewart

• WakeGirl

• Malibudude

• Greg_S

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow! That's just beautiful. I'm sorry that you had to settle for the 247, but you did okay anyway. Keep saving your pennies and maybe next time you can get a MC.

I know, its not an X45, but maybe some day I'll be able to get one :lol:

Dang, and I just spent all that time on my factory tour looking for your boat in the mass of boats ready to ship.

Does your boat go to the service center in Vacaville? If so, I may have seen it traveling on the semi on Hwy 12 near Rio Vista yesterday.

It hit the Vacaville service center via semi some time yesterday a.m., and then got picked up at 3:00 and brought back to Bell Aqua. So, chances are you saw it on the road. :)

Why is it being shipped to Bell Aqua and not staying in Vacaville?

Cuz I bought it from the Rancho store, and that is where I am taking delivery after Warlocks does the stereo Yahoo.gif

Cuz I bought it from the Rancho store, and that is where I am taking delivery after Warlocks does the stereo Yahoo.gif

Ah, I didn't think they'd sell you one w/ your address. Are you going w/ the 8" or the 6" speakers?

Ah, I didn't think they'd sell you one w/ your address. Are you going w/ the 8" or the 6" speakers?

Still trying to figure it out.....

How many tower speakers are you going to get? 8, 10 12? Biggrin.gif

14 :lol:

Looks like wre leaning towards 8" JL, w/ white grills (but not for long :) )

Congrats Stewart, she looks great!!

Please post info on your tower speaker setup when you have them, I am trying to make a decision on that in the near future.

Cheers!!

G-Pac