Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

My 247 Build Pic's.......

stewart

I can't knock Malibu completely, they were able to send me at least on pic of the Acme propellor as it was ready to be installed. I wonder if the 8.1L will be able to pull it? Crazy.gif

Where is the other one?

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stewart

• WakeGirl

• Malibudude

• Greg_S

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't knock Malibu completely, they were able to send me at least on pic of the Acme propellor as it was ready to be installed. I wonder if the 8.1L will be able to pull it? Crazy.gif

Hmmmm, that might just be enough prop for the 8.1. Tough call though, could be a close one. :)

Man, a new motor home, a new boat...we paid too much for those Stainless Cup Holders!!!

Congrats on the new toys!

We are all just jeolous, but trust me, I would whine like a little girl as well if I didn't get to see my boat being built as well.

But, once you get it, you will forget about your frustrations with Malibu. The truth is, with most companies as they get bigger, they get less personal. I have seen it happen to my own company, as much as we have tried to prevent that from happening it just does...

Man, a new motor home, a new boat...we paid too much for those Stainless Cup Holders!!!

We are all just jeolous, but trust me, I would whine like a little girl as well if I didn't get to see my boat being built as well.

But, once you get it, you will forget about your frustrations with Malibu. The truth is, with most companies as they get bigger, they get less personal. I have seen it happen to my own company, as much as we have tried to prevent that from happening it just does...

Thanks Joe :lol: BTW, check this link http://www.wakeside.com/stainless_steel_cupholders apparently I didn't charge enough ROFL.gif

Guess we found our millionaire!

Great looking boat btw

Great looking boat btw

Hardly........ unless you count debt :lol:

Great looking boat btw

Hardly........ unless you count debt :lol:

Then we'd all be in that group! Have you sold your LSV yet?

Beautiful boat Stewart. Blue and white was going to be our choice... but the neighbors got a blue and white boat last year. Can't copy them!

Stewart,

That is one of the coolest looking boats I have ever seen. I love the color combination with the graphics. You are going to get some major looks this summer...If we ever have a summer!

I hope I am just one of the privelaged that get a ride behind it!

Stew -

Happy to hear that the vessel is almost done, but sorry to hear about the pic problem. I have a friend that has his VLX shipping this week and he only got one round or pics sent. Maybe they are bitting off more than they can chew with the production numbers going up?

Anyway, congrats and can't wait to see her!

Greg

I posted an explaination HERE regarding the production pictures.

Stewart

You got the rear cup holders......now I am jealous as you have two more than me! Cry.gif

I think those will promptly be removed........ The CFO didn't dig them.

Stew,

Sweet color selection, then again I'm biased Biggrin.gif Now you won't have to get a new TV to match. Although I read you were thinking about that too... Crazy.gif

I don't know about a matching TV :lol: or did you mean RV ROFL.gif

The RV is gold/bronze not too much luck matching that........

Thanks everyone for the kind words, we are stoked. I guess the trailer hasn't gotten there from Extreme yet. Once it does, it could be about week before delivery Yahoo.gif