Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Bindings don't fit new board - need your help urgently

LX Response

Hey Guys,

I need your help please ..... my husband has Watson Liquid Force bindings (closed toe) that we bought a few years ago (in New Zealand) and I recently bought him a 2013 Liquid Force Witness wakeboard (not the Grind one). We live in New Zealand and I bought the board from America - through Ebay. The board has arrived today and when I put his bindings on the board, the screws from his bindings won't fit, they are too big!!!

I have tried to look up what size screws I need and can't seem to find the answer. Can anyone help me please? I just need to know what size screws fit on the board (thread type & length)?

We have always had Liquid Force boards and bindings so I'm not sure why this has happened.

Any suggestions is much appreciated .... I need a happy husband :)

Cheers

Nat

Thanks everyone - I managed to get some screws at the local hardware store, they were 25mm long so we cut them down and they fit the board perfectly. I have a very happy husband so thanks again for your comments.

:)

At one point LF was sending out two sets of screws with each new set of bindings to cover older and newer boards. Not sure if they are still doing this or not.

In recent years the spacing between the inserts changed, and then hardware changed to metric. Here's a handy chart. I bought M6 x 20mm long stainless bolts from home depot for my current setup. At one point I was using spacing adapters to use a newer pair of bindings on an older board too.

http://www.evo.com/wakeboard-and-wakeboard-boot-binding-compatibility-chart-and-information.aspx