Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Another Power Wedge Issue (MUX)

I've read through this site for hours looking, found nothing...

I've gone through the wedge getting struck, replaced the fuse, and all works well.

Now, I the buttons on my left MUX switch for the Power Wedge are gone. Just disappeared.

No deploy, up, or down. Everything else is there and works fine. Any Idea What's Going On??

2009 VLX

Was always on the left side MUX in my boat, along with all lighting options, ballast and horn.

Now it's on neither.

I looked to the end of the Internet, and couldn't find a single similar problem....

Was always on the left side MUX in my boat, along with all lighting options, ballast and horn.

Now it's on neither.

I looked to the end of the Internet, and couldn't find a single similar problem....

Maybe that has been the problem all along, as it should be on the right. Hopefully still under warranty!!

You can programme any control to any of the mux switches. Sorry I don't have the details of how to do it but I know there's a thread in here on how to add, delete, change or move buttons on the mux switches.

You can programme any control to any of the mux switches. Sorry I don't have the details of how to do it but I know there's a thread in here on how to add, delete, change or move buttons on the mux switches.

A HA. Thanks wheelman! That's where I'll continue this search.

EDIT: found the programing directions. Gonna try it out when I get home.

http://www.themalibucrew.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=14990

And this is the thread I found it in

http://www.themalibucrew.com/forums/index.php?/topic/24286-mux-switches/

Edited by LSU