Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

3M Finesse-it paste

I know this topic has been covered quite a bit, I see several people use the 3M Finesse-it paste wax, not the compound, instead of a Teflon polish. Is it really worth the extra $10 - $15 for the 3M or like products.?

http://solutions.3m.com/wps/portal/3M/en_U...=AbcPageHandler

Edited by MIKEGOUGH1

I think that it is worth whatever they want to charge for it. I use it all the time to buff out small scratches, hard water marks, or anything else that may get on the boat that soap and water won't take off.

Joe

If you wax your boat with that 3M Marine wax one time, you probably wont want to do it for at least another year.

I think its good but man is it hard to get off.

I use NuFinish on everything these days unless it has been neglected and you need something else.

3M Marine Ultra Performance Paste is what I use. My wife didn't look for it soon enough in the city, so she had to have FedEx two day deliver it so I'd have it in time for "prep day." Yeah, she blew like, $45 bucks total. Crazy.gif

Next year she'll start looking for my wax in February. . .

Biggrin.gif