Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Pictures of WS and SS hull.

Beaver

Does anybody know where I can find the post from the guy that recieved the wrong hull on his new Malibu?

IIRC, he somehow got the wrong hull, but it was traded in with no problems. I think I remember there being

good pictures of the difference between the 2 hulls in that post. They were pictures of the transom on the bottom corner. Thanks for the help!

Andy

Thanks for the help guys.

Vec, that´s what I was looking for. Didn´t realise it was on Wakeboarder.com.

How´s that new canopy working out? You should post a picture of that on here.

Last weekend when we went out, I told my buddy about it and he thought we could use one too.

Andy

hey, that's my boat, thanks!

come on out, first ride is this coming Saturday, SE Wisconsin west of Milwaukee about 30 mins

Just got back from the Frozen Four in Milwaukee and it snowed while we were there. You guys are braver than I to be getting in the water with the weather the way it was this past weekend. Congrats on the Badgers win (...assuming you are a fan). BTW, Milwaukee is a great party town, we had an absolute blast and met some fellow Bu owners from WI and N. Dakota, cool peeps!!