Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Mastercraft Headquarters

Afun

Kind of a useless thread. I was in the area and decided to take some pics. The bottom two pics are a obscure house 10 miles away from the headquarters with a bunch of finished boats.

9503136295_4403d46e90_c.jpg

9503136433_cfcd7d11ce_c.jpg

9503136659_7992411ed5_c.jpg

9503136775_f7902ac413_c.jpg

The bottom picture is of belcher trucking who ships MCs and many bus (if not all, I don't know)...when I was last in the area there were tons out there too...unlike malibu where every boat is "sold" to a dealership at least and therefore leaves straight from the factory...those boats sit there until they find out where they're going is what I heard

Edited by 85 Barefoot

The bottom picture is of belcher trucking who ships MCs and many bus (if not all, I don't know)...when I was last in the area there were tons out there too...unlike malibu where every boat is "sold" to a dealership at least and therefore leaves straight from the factory...those boats sit there until they find out where they're going is what I heard

Doe MC ship with the trailer?? ie, is the trailer made at the MC plant??

Does Malibu do the same, or do they ship just the boat, and have a local vendor make the trailer?

Interesting fact. I have yet to see the Malibu Headquarters. It's not too far way from this area.

Doe MC ship with the trailer?? ie, is the trailer made at the MC plant??

Does Malibu do the same, or do they ship just the boat, and have a local vendor make the trailer?

Mc makes their own trailers. Malibu dealer can order any trailer, but most use boat mate. Edited by bamabonners

Mc makes their own trailers. Malibu dealer can order any trailer, but most use boat mate.

Boatmate is the OEM trailer for Malibu and a few others, dealers can opt to order Boatmates for MC even thought they build their own.

Boatmate is headquartered a few miles up the road in Maryville, TN. Pretty incredible to have all this here. I see so many ski boats everywhere during the week and weekend. Caught a film crew not too long ago filming the new Supra. Also built in Maryville, TN.

• Like 2

The MC trailer plant is about a half a mile or so up the road in the same industrial park. It used to be the Cobalt big boat plant.

• Like 2