Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Exile Audio

huskey87

I'm contemplating getting one of the Exile Zone Controllers to add to my boat. I typically adjust the fade between the main and tower speakers using the deck but having the knob under the dash would make things much easier. You guys have any experience with them?

Exile is where it is at...zombie you are referring to the exile product call a zld(zone line driver) one of the best addition I've put on my boat, only thing better was stargazer wake edition...

ZLD is great... I have one... I also have a pair of SXT's and a pair of XM7's running on a harpoon amp. and love them as well.

I will purchase a sub and and amp from them next year and here is why... Who says customer service is dead...

I purchased a T-top bimini from Bakes not realzing that the bimini support pole would not clear the speakers when using the G3 double mount (my fault for not asking the question of Bakes). A call to Brian and a week or two later some "magic" parts arrived and problem solved.

I was able to meet Brian this weekend at a boat reunion and he was as cool in person as he was when I ordered all my Exile components. I should have all my stuff installed by next week and I will post my review then.

Exile all the way.

I have absolutely tortured my exile system for over 3 years now, Same amps and the XM9's for the last 2 years, If anyone knows me Its on 24 7 when that boat is in the water and up loud, Over 136 Hr just this year, Not one issue, problem, and sound even better now then they did when first installed, A guy came up and said I have never heard any thing out here, So loud and yet so clear, I'm so glad the Crew pointed me to this company, truly one of the best decisions I have made in regards to my boat, And proud to have them as a Wake The World Oregon supporter, Giving back to the community is even more impressive!! Thanks Brian, & Bill, You guys Rock!!

• Like 4

Yes, I sold via consignment, so yes there was some anxiety going in tk sell a used wakeboat that the meager price of $124k when there is a good deal of summer left.... But it sold very quickly...should be on the water with the new one next weekend.

I also have tried some of the Exile stuff. I was pretty happy but I did find that the WetSounds offering did outperform the Exile products.

2 REV410s later, I am Thrilled!!!

I also have tried some of the Exile stuff. I was pretty happy but I did find that the WetSounds offering did outperform the Exile products.

Sweet, you have 2 410's on a Malibu tower that's no easy feat you should post a pic of your setup?

You mad bro?

I have exile coax's and really like the sound and look of them, except for the crappy screws they sent with them. The screw heads are turning rust colored, and streaking. Granted we have been caught in more rainstorms this year than normal, but marine speakers should have stainless hardware. I realize its a minor detail, but if your selling a premium product, don't scrimp on the details. I did bring it up with Exile, and they replied I should run to home depot and pick up some stainless screws.