Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

$150k for a 2014 22 MXZ Tommy's Florida Dealer

Afun

It's a nice boat, but a MSRP of $150k??? That could make the MSRP of a 24 footer $200k. Is it a Internet marketing gimmick price, are they shooting for the stars, or has the industry lost it? One of you forum guru's please attach the pic of the boat. Found on Boat Trader.

Edited by Afun

I think the industry has gone crazy. I know we have gotten into this before, but who is the target market for this boat? No too many corporate executive, Nasdaq trading, merger & acquistions, venture capitalist CEO types looking to shred some wakes.

At least he has room to negotiate. He could give one heck of a discount.....

He is looking for a Gator fan with that color....., may be limiting his market even more.

Does anyone REALLY think they are actually asking that much?? This is extremely well played marketing. Kinda like a rap star getting arrested. Has everyone talking about the ad , Re posting the link, that link has other links and on and on. Pretty darn smart.

Does anyone REALLY think they are actually asking that much?? This is extremely well played marketing. Kinda like a rap star getting arrested. Has everyone talking about the ad , Re posting the link, that link has other links and on and on. Pretty darn smart.

You may have a point.....I bit....I still think it hurts the industry

But it has Surfgate? Doesn't that make it worth 150g's ?

As I have said before, the suckas price. Sad that they would stoop to those tactics, but if someone will pay it........... They could knock 40k off the price and some one out there would think they are getting the smokin' deal.

Jokers.

At $150K they have stirred up all of you. You have shown a pic and a link to the sale. Nobody will buy it at that price but I'm the 17th person making a comment on this forum. They're doing a good job.

WELL, I bought my boat from this place. And boy do I have a story to tell about the entire purchase experience.

But all said and done I love my boat.

WELL, I bought my boat from this place. And boy do I have a story to tell about the entire purchase experience.

But all said and done I love my boat.

??? Looks like you live NC now....please share

The Boat was not the issue its awesome.

The paperwork was the big issueTook 4 months to get title to boat, never got trailer title, never returned my calls or my banks, maybe 20 or more.

Got Malibu involved finally got things done for me, Thank You Malibu.

Im not sure they know that I noticed the title was taken out 1 day after I paid my $$$$ to you. And this is only part of the story.

All this was about 2 years ago so I don't know whats happening now.

Anyway, i wouldn't buy a boat from these clowns. and if there reading this form they know who I am.

Hope that answered you ?

FLAME OFF.