Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Echelon LX - Will Sell But....

AdeL

Guys

I am on my third boat in 8 years. Two seadoo's and my Echelon. I always buy a boat that is need of some TLC and once I have it in as good as condition as I want I tend to sell and then upgrade. I have not quite finished with my Echelon just yet but next year I'm think I want an early V drive. I'm not posting the Echelon for sale yet because I am not quite finished with modifying it. However, if anyone is looking for an early bu then I may be talked into selling this year. I have done tons of modifications and whoever does buy this year or next is getting a very reliable loaded Echelon LX.

Regards

Adrian