Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

POST YOUR BAREFOOT VIDEOS HERE

JB-FOOT

Here's some vid of the pics above.  Pretty sloppy stuff, but I'm still learning.  This was my 20th successful long line attempt.  I'm not sure if this will show up, it's from Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/john.kinahan.9/posts/10214988969696231?

Edited by Michigan boarder
On 09/07/2018 at 8:53 AM, Michigan boarder said:

Here's some vid of the pics above.  Pretty sloppy stuff, but I'm still learning.  This was my 20th successful long line attempt.  I'm not sure if this will show up, it's from Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/john.kinahan.9/posts/10214988969696231?

Video won't play... 😕

On 16/07/2018 at 5:17 AM, Michigan boarder said:

How do I save a video from FB to another file?

The easiest way to share vids is to open a YouTube account and share out from there. You can keep it totally private and only those you send the link to , or post to can then see the video.

Hope this helped! 🍻

Edited by Dare2goBare

Nice bag of tricks for a 17 year old.  I rarely get any video or pictures of myself skiing, but we had the lake to ourselves on Saturday morning and my 5 year old actually shot a half-decent phone video (got about 7 or 8 rips up and down the lake with the water like this).

https://youtu.be/g6FZWXDiyew

42 minutes ago, TomH said:

Nice bag of tricks for a 17 year old.  I rarely get any video or pictures of myself skiing, but we had the lake to ourselves on Saturday morning and my 5 year old actually shot a half-decent phone video (got about 7 or 8 rips up and down the lake with the water like this).

https://youtu.be/g6FZWXDiyew

Video not available.

I'm usually the photographer with my footing friends. This year I have been lucky enough for them to take some video with my camera. Now if the camera would make look better and skinnier. :)

55 minutes ago, footndale said:

Video not available.

I'm usually the photographer with my footing friends. This year I have been lucky enough for them to take some video with my camera. Now if the camera would make look better and skinnier. :)

I think it should work now.  I've never looked fatter than backfooting pictures....  just no thoughts to sucking in that gut doing those

6 hours ago, Dare2goBare said:

The easiest way to share vids is to open a YouTube account and share out from there. You can keep it totally private and only those you send the link to , or post to can then see the video.

Hope this helped! 🍻

Yeah, I've got a YT channel.  Unfortunately this was taken by a former ski team member that I don't know real well, and he's kept it private.  Oh well, I'll just have to get my own footage.

• Like 1

Nice - was hoping to see the BFP go for the full circle though.... :lol:  Barefoot trains are fun - that train with a BFP in the back must be a pretty good load on the front guy.

On a side note, any of you guys got a youth barefoot suit sitting around collecting dust - looking to pick up a used/cheap one for my 7 year old (and I have a 5 year old in the pipeline as well).  Fit doesn't have to be perfect, as we're starting on the swing and board off the boom, so just looking to have some padding.

16 minutes ago, TomH said:

Nice - was hoping to see the BFP go for the full circle though.... :lol:  Barefoot trains are fun - that train with a BFP in the back must be a pretty good load on the front guy.

On the train, this was the second attempt today. First one fell right away. First time the lead guy has ever fallen. So by this time everyone was well spent. 

Got out with my youngest this morning(16 yrs young). She hasn't footed for 4 years. First run was on the boom. Second run was short line. Hope I can convince her to keep going.

• Like 3
28 minutes ago, footndale said:

Got out with my youngest this morning(16 yrs young). She hasn't footed for 4 years. First run was on the boom. Second run was short line. Hope I can convince her to keep going.

This is the first video I have ever watched of somebody getting up bare footing!  CRAZY!!!! I can't believe this is even a thing, I can't imagine what the crashes must look like!  Good for her!!!  She has to be tough to do that!

Those show footers are great!  We were going to add a barefoot circle around our jump as an act in a show I was in on July 4th:

Team: Well, what do you think John, can you do it?

Me: Heck yeah man, how many times around?

Team: Once would be great, but the boat'll keep going as long as you are standing.

Me: Yep, follow the boat, that's my plan.

Team: So you've done this before?

Me: Oh, heck no.

Team (laughs I rolls their eyes): OK, maybe just another straight pass in between acts will be a better plan.

3 hours ago, Michigan boarder said:

Those show footers are great!  We were going to add a barefoot circle around our jump as an act in a show I was in on July 4th:

Team: Well, what do you think John, can you do it?

Me: Heck yeah man, how many times around?

Team: Once would be great, but the boat'll keep going as long as you are standing.

Me: Yep, follow the boat, that's my plan.

Team: So you've done this before?

Me: Oh, heck no.

Team (laughs I rolls their eyes): OK, maybe just another straight pass in between acts will be a better plan.

Next time lie. :)

5 hours ago, footndale said:

Keep her rolling....Man. ..That's so GREAT!:yahoo:

looking forward to getting my oldest grandson at it , he'll be 7 next summer,  should be a go, this coming week coaching to a slalom  ski when he get up here to the lake tomorrow. 

Edited by Dare2goBare
4 hours ago, Ccceric said:

This is the first video I have ever watched of somebody getting up bare footing!  CRAZY!!!! I can't believe this is even a thing, I can't imagine what the crashes must look like!  Good for her!!!  She has to be tough to do that!

Here ya go....Enjoy on my accord. .... lol..lol...

5 hours ago, Ccceric said:

Check out worldbarefootcenter.com and their Youtube channel.

Looking good.  Add another 5 feet and go for the spray start:whistle:  I haven't tortured myself with back-deeps yet this year, might have to give them a go again this weekend if I can find some clean water.  The only problem is my wife is pretty novice at driving them....  Your vid reminds me that I need to double drill my boom though so it can run out the driver side, although the weight balance with us is usually better with it out the passenger side.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a video that the daughter put together. Basically my every Thursday morning. 

It's not me footing. 

Edited by footndale
  • Like 2