Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

POST YOUR BAREFOOT VIDEOS HERE

JB-FOOT

If you are ever in Pittsburgh, we can teach backwards as well....

and I wear a Barefoot central neck brace 99% of the time now...only time I do not, is if I forget... :Doh:

• Like 1

Just putting it out here (yes, I know it is not the classified section) But I am going to sell my 454 Echelon....

We have 5 of us that always foot together and we have 9 boats between us and 4 of those are barefoot boats, (3 Echelons and 1 Flightcraft)

So I am going to put mine up for sale, I have not even uncovered mine yet this year since it was put away last year and winterized....

So if anyone is looking for a CLEAN and READY to GO, barefoot machine....complete with Lots of mods and accessories, (Check out my Boat House) it is ready and willing to go to a new home where someone will actually use her....

Boat is 1994 and trailer is a 2003 Eagle

Boat House Link

http://www.themalibucrew.com/forums/index.php?/garage/vehicle/136-malibu-echelon-closed-bow/

Edited by JB-FOOT

Hummmmmm. ..JB hope your not winding down in your young age! I still want to see

somemore great video stumbles! :tease1:

Always makes for good entertainment, and makes me realize I'm not alone!

Barefootcentral's neck brace would be the best option. Designed for just this after Chuck injured his neck.

He can make a suit that has the neck brace built in for you as well....

Very nice!....lol....the step off, haven't done this in a very very long time, my boat racing days.

Humm mm. ...might be something to ponder again.

Very nice!....lol....the step off, haven't done this in a very very long time, my boat racing days.

Humm mm. ...might be something to ponder again.

Real footers don't waste their time with skis. :) Unless you are doing a figure 8 competition.

• Like 1

Real footers don't waste their time with skis. :) Unless you are doing a figure 8 competition.

LOL.....Now I know why I tossed that plank....lol....Thx for the remind!

i can deal w the step-off ski early and late in the season.

when the choice is a step-off ski or dunking your head for a long line deep in 40°F water the step-off looks much more attractive.

• Like 1

i can deal w the step-off ski early and late in the season.

when the choice is a step-off ski or dunking your head for a long line deep in 40°F water the step-off looks much more attractive.

One of the main reasons I like short line off the boom, warn and dry in the boat, hop out, swing out and go for it!

Mind you they don't always go that well as seen in my vid I posted as my first run of this season. Lol...

Here's a backward step off technique that a 67 years young bloke I know uses.

greenman That's great, @ 67 Wow , then there is still hope for me yet! Lol...

" Hey " was that a Croc I saw chasing this guy??? That would give one a lot of incentive not to fall. :Tease3:

From an outsiders point of view lets take something difficult to do ski backwards on a ski then step of to barefoot backwards on one foot so you can barefoot backwards in two feet. I love it but can't see me attempting it:)

• Like 1

My buddy Jason's second attempt:

You REALLY need to properly adjust your cables for EQUAL tension while under load!

greenman That's great, @ 67 Wow , then there is still hope for me yet! Lol...

" Hey " was that a Croc I saw chasing this guy??? That would give one a lot of incentive not to fall. :Tease3:

He's a great bloke, Dare. Very inspirational.

He decided for his 60th birthday he would get his Barefoot Masters which requires a 10 minute observed barefoot. Still races speedway, will be down at the river at the drop of a hat if anyone offers and, without fail, has a good time even if things don't go too well for some reason. I love taking him out.

Just thought about an interesting item from his past - will start a separate thread.

The crocs just give you something to play with until the boat gets back...

• Like 1

You REALLY need to properly adjust your cables for EQUAL tension while under load!

10-4 I have the tension equal now

• Like 2

Nice run! That one footing nice, I just seem I can't get there off the short line, yet the bars no problem.

JB made a suggestion to go to my top hight setting on the boom.

where's those tumble turns.....

I was out Sat. Morning, we had glass for over two hrs. Literally burnt myself out.

Sorry no videos though.

Edited by Dare2goBare