Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

POST YOUR BAREFOOT VIDEOS HERE

JB-FOOT

14 hours ago, Michigan boarder said:

Not sure, she buries the throttle (she held back a little this time but finally gave it everything), I think it's around 46mph.  In our ski show I step off at 42mph.

215lbs can step off at 40mph. If you can do 1 foots, a lot easier. Did one last night in board shorts. It's been a while for a step off. Goof off day was a blast.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@Michigan boarder - Video of all attempts mandatory, if you don't we are allowed to shame you for eternity :rofl:

The chest bounce back one foot get up is insane, cruising along sidesliding, along with other pretty darn awesome tricks.  And how many times do the rest of us go 'kersplat' when we look down, let alone point at a foot... 

• Like 2
  • 6 months later...
44 minutes ago, Woodski said:

Aaahh, the faceslap, what you've waited the last 6 months to experience. 

Or the crew waiting for that good laugh at your expense:-)

I'm way ahead of the normal face slaps this year. Been footing a lot so far and trying a few things. I probably should post my back head slap. 

Edited by footndale
  • Like 2

Backwards are the worst falls.  So far to go and enough time to go 'this gonna hurt' and then 'yep, that hurt'

• Like 3

I used to aspire to learn backward, but I talked myself out if it for just that reason.  No need to push the envelope on concussive head trauma.