Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

POST YOUR BAREFOOT VIDEOS HERE

JB-FOOT

Just now, jk13 said:

Amazing! What is that venue?

How old are the two in the middle? The littlest one was super composed and smooth. Even butt checked when their neighbor fell and moved over away from the dropped handle

This was done at Shawano Ski Sharks site. 2nd year it was done here.

That dude is 12 and did an awesome job.

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Woodski said:

@footndale - last vid, boat brand / model??

Nice footin vids.  Good drivers are such a key to backwards footing IMO.  

2002 Sanger DXII with plate. Spoiled.They other vids are 2000 Malibu Sunsetter LXI with plate. Also spoiled. :)

Drivers are key. You have to be a top tier footer to overcome a bad driver. 

Edited by footndale
  • Like 2

Fun morning on the 4th. Rock River - Rockford. I'm the dude that falls backwards. :)

P.S. The original author of this thread has posted on Youtube. Glad to see he is back at it.

Edited by footndale
  • Like 2

From our practice this last Tuesday.  I'm on the inside, first to step off and last to fall.  This was only my second run of the season, so it's a little sloppy, but I got it done.  Kinda funny - there were wakesurf rollers coming our way that we were all looking at, the first guy fell when he stopped paying attention to his run and started thinking how in the world he'd get thru it.  Then his rope took out the second guy.  I saw the rope coming my way and knew if that didn't get me the rollers would, so "i'm out!"

My session last night. Since youtube seems to take forever on this one, it's FB public. Don't be fooled by the time stamp. :)

Boat owners session, Sunsetter LXI

Edited by footndale
  • Like 1

Sunset run from a couple nights ago

109218166_10223186931131467_269536374278

And it finally clicked for the oldest over the weekend, and he knocked out some full lake runs off tumble ups.  We're going to work on 5-foot with some front deeps or off a board this week.  Forgot to grab pics of the younger one in the swing, but he was doing good too.

108509566_10223200309225911_909681948144

Edited by TomH
  • Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

Footing run tonight.  I thought the other boats would never leave!

Edit: epic fail on the GoPro, I stepped off and the camera pointed at my zipper the whole time.

Edited by Michigan boarder
  • Like 2
On 8/13/2020 at 9:52 AM, drh said:

@Michigan boarder Wish I could do that. How fast are you going when you step out of the ski?

Not sure, she buries the throttle (she held back a little this time but finally gave it everything), I think it's around 46mph.  In our ski show I step off at 42mph.