Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Nice-Racks...Great Company!

denjoe

Once Again,

I have been totally taken care of by a GREAT boating accessories company. Nice-Rack's makes wake board racks and tower accessories.

I had some issues with my old racks, I talked to Horacio at Nice-Rack and he sent me out new forks. They are not only 10 times better looking, they are a much better design.

I give two thumbs up to Horacio and nice-rack.com.

Thanks Guys! Rockon.gif

Those guys are great... Yahoo.gif

When I picked up my boat on Saturday, he hand delivered my racks to the dealer 10 minutes before I got there. That is service!

And I got the new style Nice racks, with the logo on the side, and a wider middle fork, to keep the boards apart.

My only issue is that when mounted, and you open the latch, the board rack actually swings back and touchs the illusion tower.

I am told it is an adjustment, and something I will take care of on my 10 hour service I guess.

Jeez Jeff,

That's such a big honkin' chunk of metal, it almost looks like you're strainin' just to hold it for the camera. Good luck with them.

Jeez Jeff,

That's such a big honkin' chunk of metal, it almost looks like you're strainin' just to hold it for the camera. Good luck with them.

Come on Pete. My arms are way bigger than that! Tongue.gif

Besides I am takin the pictures!

When I picked up my boat on Saturday, he hand delivered my racks to the dealer 10 minutes before I got there. That is service!

And I got the new style Nice racks, with the logo on the side, and a wider middle fork, to keep the boards apart.

My only issue is that when mounted, and you open the latch, the board rack actually swings back and touchs the illusion tower.

I am told it is an adjustment, and something I will take care of on my 10 hour service I guess.

Jeff, we had this problem here in Reno. The guy that built it didn't realize there was an up and a down. When you open it, the wing hits the tower if you dismantle it and flip the wing it should be fine. Now that is mounted on the bottom mount for board racks on the illusion tower, don't know if it's mounted on the top. An easy way to tell is make sure that the straps go from top to bottom, not bottom to top.

Jeff, we had this problem here in Reno. The guy that built it didn't realize there was an up and a down. When you open it, the wing hits the tower if you dismantle it and flip the wing it should be fine. Now that is mounted on the bottom mount for board racks on the illusion tower, don't know if it's mounted on the top. An easy way to tell is make sure that the straps go from top to bottom, not bottom to top.

Thanks NV ... I will check it out when I get home tonight.

My racks are mounted on the upper holes, and the dealer said that he is getting a bigger spacer from Nice Rack. Its only bigger by 1/4 of an inch..