Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Wedge working properly , gauge stuck .

Here's the deal . I have installed new batteries , and now my wedge gauge seems to have lost its bearings. The wedge still works fine . There is no calibration feature on the display in this 2007 xti . How can I recalibrate? When performing the gauge test all gauges work as they should. Any ideas?

Thanks

Maybe someone with a 2007 will chime in but on my 2008 the wedge calibration is buried in the setup menu I think. It is not obvious.

Yeah, I have a 2007 with the same problem. I keep finding things on how to fix this for an 08 and above but still no help for an 2007. Anyone???

• 4 weeks later...

I have a friend that has a 2006 (I have the 2008 and was searching because I am having issues)....anyways....from what I recall, he was told to put the wedge up and down three times and that it will calibrate itself from there.